PM Dominic Cummings either resigns or is sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Christ; he's one of the top people in the country. I'm sure there are ministerial cars and drivers who could have fetched her.
yes of course.

I imagine Cummings would only have to snap his finger and a nurse / nanny / childminder etc etc would be around within the hour.

yes of course.

I imagine Cummings would only have to snap his finger and a nurse / nanny / childminder etc etc would be around within the hour.

For me, the big question is not the "legality" of his jolly, but the "why"? (The real "why")

Did he just think that London was likely to become a scene from 28 Days Later, or a zombie apocalypse, and thought "Fek this for a game of soldiers"?

For me, the big question is not the "legality" of his jolly, but the "why"? (The real "why")

Did he just think that London was likely to become a scene from 28 Days Later, or a zombie apocalypse, and thought "Fek this for a game of soldiers"?
From what I read the trips coincided with family birthdays.... lol.

Make sure his wife and child were comfortable / looked after then maybe he could get some work done if he was well enough.

Well whadya know...

Backtracking on a policy affecting 65 million people because one 'advisor' got caught out...

"Health Secretary Matt Hancock says the UK may review fines given to families who breached lockdown to get childcare"

But maybe I got cummings alter ego wrong.

He must has something on borisconi...

Ra Ra Rasputin
Lover of the 'oxford queen'?

Family.jpg

Well whadya know...

Backtracking on a policy affecting 65 million people because one 'advisor' got caught out...

"Health Secretary Matt Hancock says the UK may review fines given to families who breached lockdown to get childcare"

But maybe I got cummings alter ego wrong.

He must has something on borisconi...

Ra Ra Rasputin
Lover of the 'oxford queen'?

He didn't, not really.

During Hancock 's half hour, the first question (from a member of the public, and unknown to the panel) was would the government now look at dropping fines for those travelling for childcare reasons.
He said he'd refer it to the Treasury.

Not quite the same as proactively addressing it.

This country has turned into a bunch of nosey parkers and curtain twitchers :LOL:

Informing on there neighbours

East German stasi
Stalins Russia
Maos China

I would travel / drive 100 odd miles if I had good reason

Such as look at a car I wanted to. Buy

Any nosey Parker asking me what I am doing
Would be told to go and do one ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back