PM Dominic Cummings either resigns or is sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong.
"A poll showed 71% of the UK public believe Cummings broke lockdown..."

Ball cocks

And who cares any way every one has an opinion about pretty much every thing

But do they actually give a wat sit

No

Opinions are a bit like **** ho**s we have all got one

Sponsored Links
He didn't, not really.

During Hancock 's half hour, the first question (from a member of the public, and unknown to the panel) was would the government now look at dropping fines for those travelling for childcare reasons.
He said he'd refer it to the Treasury.

Not quite the same as proactively addressing it.
'Fire fighting' of the worst kind!

The UK has proven itself to be time and again one of the worst at tackling a serious situation because of political infighting and the influence of vested interests.

The UK is a crumbling old world country...

Compare what's happening here to other nations which have a much more decisive approach!

The UK has proven itself to be time and again one of the worst at tackling a serious situation because of political infighting and the influence of vested interests.

Compare what's happening here to other nations which have a much more decisive approach!

Listen to you.... You and you like are the problem.

Who should we follow.
China
Russia
France
Greace
Italy.
El Salvador maybe...

Sponsored Links
Errr......Driving 60 miles to test his eyesight, with his wife on board.

Oh I. Thought u meant me going to look at a car :confused:

As for Cummins and his 60 mile jaunt

All. A fuss over Alot about nothing imo

He went home to get booed in his own street
And
Filmed by nosey neighbours :LOL:

I wasn't defending him, or the government. Just pointing out the bullshit reporting of the BBC. They used to be better than that.

In her account, Ms Wakefield said her husband 'rushed home' after she became ill. 'But 24 hours later he said ''I feel weird''.'.

'Day in, day out for ten days he lay doggo with a high fever and spasms that made the muscles lump and twitch in his legs. He could breathe, but only in a limited, shallow way,' she wrote.

So how was he able to drive his kid to hospital? And within a few days,,return to London?
He didn't travel up until about the 30th of march - add ten days "in bed with a high fever" and you have to add at least another 7 to ensure that you are not still contagious

Oh dear, how ironic for those people that voted in this government to 'get back control'

Senior Tory MPs have been blocked from questioning Boris Johnson at a Commons “super-committee” tomorrow in a move which has prompted anger in the party

Thats lovley... I traveled 4 hours in India to a national park to see Lions. I love Lions

Must have cost me £20. The bloody place was closed to the public. Taxi driver knew. He just wanted his fair.

That's India..... Chill

Oh dear, how ironic for those people that voted in this government to 'get back control'

Senior Tory MPs have been blocked from questioning Boris Johnson at a Commons “super-committee” tomorrow in a move which has prompted anger in the party

Oh dear......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back