PM Dominic Cummings either resigns or is sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people are better organised than others... They test the water. That's why they are successful than you or I.
Indeed, sadly few of them seem to be in the government.

'Testing' your eyesight by going for a 30 minute drive is insane. If your eyesight isn't good enough you might kill someone. A non idiot would check to see if they can read a number plate at the appropriate distance.

But if the test were to see if your eyesight will hold up to a drive of that length, then again, only an idiot would do that. Because by driving 30 minutes from home you're 30 minutes from home if you discover that your eyesight isn't good enough and you're stuck there.

Not to mention recklessly having your wife and child in the car for the test. Its *******s from start to finish.

Sponsored Links

'Testing' your eyesight by going for a 30 minute drive is insane. If your eyesight isn't good enough you might kill someone. A non idiot would check to see if they can read a number plate at the appropriate distance.

But if the test were to see if your eyesight will hold up to a drive of that length, then again, only an idiot would do that. Because by driving 30 minutes from home you're 30 minutes from home if you discover that your eyesight isn't good enough and you're stuck there.

Not to mention recklessly having your wife and child in the car for the test. Its *******s from start to finish.

Can his wife not drive?

I won't lie to you IT, even I find that part of the story just a teeny bit suspicious.;)

Sponsored Links
Of what relevance is what I know, or do not know, about the niece?

Alan-Partridge.jpg

After two major ops I was advised not to drive for six weeks both times, when I did get behind the wheel I did few circuits of quite local streets to get back into the swing, never occurred to me to pile the family in the car and drive 30 miles to a beauty spot, and if the kid needed a widdle on that trip how come he didn't on the drive from London?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back