Postman Kicks Dog - Caught On Doorbell CCTV

Sponsored Links
How do you know it's "most" and that a lot are just putting up with the stench etc as they dont want to be seen as rude when telling the truth.

I have been in many many peoples houses over the years and the presence of a dog has nothing to do with if the house stinks.

We are getting almost daily reports of serious assaults by dogs often in public places.
the numbers are minuscule when compared to car drivers, nearly 2000 killed and over 26,000 seriously injured every year on the uk roads, compared to 21 fatalities over the past 10 years by dogs

30 million cars
14 million dogs
therefor cars are about 440x more dangerous than a dog.

Sponsored Links
Looks like a jailing offence to me, kicking a small dog like that could have killed it. Even if it did bite him, the way he reacted showed a lack of self-control. You shouldn't be a postman if you are frightened of dogs; can't handle dogs or dislike dogs. Arsehole.
Any out of control animal with such tendencies deserves a lesson. I’d have booted it from a7sehole to breakfast time in front of it’s useless owners.

Any out of control animal with such tendencies deserves a lesson. I’d have booted it from a7sehole to breakfast time in front of it’s useless owners.

A bit harsh IMHO.

A friend of my OH was bitten by a dog and the owner did not to stop the dog and was walking away having stated that his dog was "only playing, lol"
and my OH's fiend slapped the guy twice and knocked its teeth out. I bet you that smelly owner kept its dog under control after that.

A bit harsh IMHO.

A friend of my OH was bitten by a dog and the owner did not to stop the dog and was walking away having stated that his dog was "only playing, lol"
and my OH's fiend slapped the guy twice and knocked its teeth out. I bet you that smelly owner kept its dog under control after that.

Seen something similar years ago and a guy intervened.
The dog bit him.
The guy stabbed the dog to death with a key.
Not nice to see, but well deserved.
The dog owner was arrested and charged.

Violence has no place in society and two wrongs never make a right, fact.

Violence is never the answer

my OH's fiend slapped the guy twice and knocked its teeth out. I bet you that smelly owner kept its dog under control after that.

So, you don't advocate violence unless it's a mythical tough guy friend of your husband and then you feel pleased that justice had been meted out and a lesson has been taught. Have I got that correct?

I've told you before and I'll keep on telling you - if you are going to tell porky pies, you need to have a good memory. FACT.

Seen something similar years ago and a guy intervened.
The dog bit him.
The guy stabbed the dog to death with a key.
Not nice to see, but well deserved.
The dog owner was arrested and charged.

As per my previous post, so sad for the dog but I'm glad the real culprit
got what it deserved.

As I've said, all owners need to be licenced as most of the them can't look
after themselves never mind a dog. Importantly, no one
should be allowed to keep more than one dog in a house and must not have carpets in the house
as the stench is a lot worse with carpets. Just imagine someone with carpets and dog/s that have been let out in the garden or road in the rain then come back in to dry out, horrendous!!

The vast majority people I saw via work that had a dog/s smelt as bad as the house/flat and from what I could see I still could never understand why their family/friends never told them that the property and most likely the owner stank.
I've yet to meet a dog owner that will admit that their house stinks of wet dog and not everyone is comfortable with dogs.

Last edited:
Having been a union representative for decades, I'm 100% with the postman.
In fact, if I had to advise this worker, I would say to refuse to deliver to that address again.
In fact more than 40 years ago when I was doing a college course which included a small amount of corporate and employee law I actually had to read through a court case where a customer sued the Royal Mail who had refused to deliver on the grounds that the customer's dog had injured the postman. The court found in favour of the Royal Mail - that if a postman is injured by a pet, such as a dog, the Post Office can unilaterally decide to remove the address from hand delivery and hold the post for collection at the local sorting office, regardless if that was down the road or 25 miles away

If nothing else, these days employers have a duty of care to their employees which surely means that they should not be asked to put themselves in danger of injury in the normal performance of their duties?

Last edited by a moderator:
As per my previous post, so sad for the dog but I'm glad the real culprit
got what it deserved.

As I've said, all owners need to be licenced as most of the them can't look
after themselves never mind a dog. Importantly, no one
should be allowed to keep more than one dog in a house and must not have carpets in the house
as the stench is a lot worse with carpets. Just imagine someone with carpets and dog/s that have been let out in the garden or road in the rain then come back in to dry out, horrendous!!

The vast majority people I saw via work that had a dog/s smelt as bad as the house/flat and from what I could see I still could never understand why their family/friends never told them that the property and most likely the owner stank.
I've yet to me a dog owner that will admit their house stinks of wet dog and not everyone is comfortable with dogs.

than don’t get a dog

simples

I have been in many many peoples houses over the years and the presence of a dog has nothing to do with if the house stinks.

the numbers are minuscule when compared to car drivers, nearly 2000 killed and over 26,000 seriously injured every year on the uk roads, compared to 21 fatalities over the past 10 years by dogs

30 million cars
14 million dogs
than don’t get a dog

simples
Pity moron dog owners do get dogs.

30 million cars
14 million dogs
You think it's only fatalities that count? Lol.

Dog attacks are increasing and those that get attacked will find ways to defend themselves. Poor fido will rightly get a baseball bat if his jaws are anywhere near a fathers child.

Sponsored Links
Back