Private Number Plates

I saw a plate where they'd drilled 2 holes below a "4" to make it read like an "A". I wish the ANPR operators would target people with illegal plates.

Sponsored Links
DP

Erm. I've got a small dick, but I don't have a personalised plate...should I get one?

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
i dont have a problem with people spending there money as they wish:D
i personally simply dont do keeping up with the jones or impressing others :D
i spend my spare cash on lovely new tools or looking after others:D
if others choose to play to what others think good luck to them its there money
we are all different and have different values so lets be tolerant and except others choices providing they are humane and fair to others (y)

Sponsored Links
What's the reason for number plates G* *** ? Is it a radio call sign?

I take it you're not in favour then :rolleyes:
For the record :
a) does not apply to me
b) don't seek any such thing, got enough friends already
c) you need to speak to my other half

nb : chose the right plate & there is an investment potential
Yes..spoke to your other half....defo C!

Following this Essex boys car this morning. I think he spelled his name wrong. Should be W44NKER. :mrgreen:

3843D6FB-E5C5-46B2-8F4A-0F1A2DA92D09.jpeg

I put my private plate up for sale at starting bids of £500. Advert read "Private number plate for sale, would suit someone called SH59 FDR" Strangely no takers ?

I'm with you there, to me it's either a proper & legal plate or nothing. The jokes actually on the plonkers who 'modify' the digits to what they think looks like a personalised plate, but far from sending the message … look I can afford a private plate, the message (to me at least) is the exact opposite, they can't afford it & are breaking the law into the bargain.

I'm with you here... If the plate says what it's meant to say then fair enough...
ABS rather than 485

Not my cup of tea.
Unless I see Bod

Last edited by a moderator:
A mate of mine could not afford a two letter plate with his initials so he got one with three letters and gave himself a fake middle name

Sponsored Links
Back