Race report. UK a model for other white countries

What ever made you vote Tory for most of your adult life.... when you get things wrong you really get things wrong..
no because this current govt is Tory in name only

it is an alt right populist govt driven by spin and lies.....nothing to do with the right of centre politics of previous Tory govts

Sponsored Links
that's an easy card to play, isnt it?

I cant say Ive seen calls of racist or victim blamer in this thread
My comments weren’t specifically directed at this thread, but more the general media and ‘activists’.

That being said, it’s the usual way these threads go....

yes -at least the foreword and some of the content

I would suggest the problem is less the report and more the media interpretation of it, is where the problem lies.

the report in itself is fairly non controversial, but that doesnt make for good headlines
I agree. The report seems quite constructive and makes some interesting and unpopular but challenging observations. However, because it doesn’t say the uk is rife with racism, it doesn’t fit the BLM and activist agenda and therefore is being ridiculed as government led denial.

Sponsored Links
No. Just the fall-out and some select press releases.
So how can you comment on whether it’s a sham or not?

Seriously, try reading the foreword and then comment.

So how can you comment on whether it’s a sham or not?
I want to know what it feels like to be a DM reader - you know, not having all the facts, just armed with the slanted biased stuff and then go on a fist shaking exercise ranting that life is unfair.

Seriously, try reading the foreword and then comment.
Is the report balanced and comprehensive? Some folk seem to be upset about it and some of the supposed authors cited in its pages are not happy at all.

I just think that for any remoaner who is also black it's a double whammy and they are just not going to be moving on for the next century or so.

I want to know what it feels like to be a DM reader - you know, not having all the facts, just armed with the slanted biased stuff and then go on a fist shaking exercise ranting that life is unfair.

Is the report balanced and comprehensive? Some folk seem to be upset about it and some of the supposed authors cited in its pages are not happy at all.
I wouldn’t know what it’s like to be a daily mail reader.

Is the report balanced and comprehensive? Try reading it and form your own opinion.

Sums it up

The data also revealed many instances of success among minority communities. These have often been ignored or have been seen to be of little interest (to the media).

Sponsored Links
Back