Reasons to get out

Just interested as you are both so defensive toward them. (Himmy and yourself that is)
Arguing to remain in EU and ridiculing the Brexiters argument based on fear of immigrants is a long way from being defensive towards foreigners.

Or are you doing a jock and fantasizing an imaginary argument for you to argue against?
Do one Himmy,

I'm finding you so incredibly tedious these days that I really can't be bothered with you in any way. I may place you on ignore. You could do the same with me.
Why would I put you on ignore? I enjoy refuting your arguments.

Sponsored Links
Just interested as you are both so defensive toward them. (Himmy and yourself that is)
Arguing to remain in EU and ridiculing the Brexiters argument based on fear of immigrants is a long way from being defensive towards foreigners.

Or are you doing a jock and fantasizing an imaginary argument for you to argue against?
Do one Himmy,

I'm finding you so incredibly tedious these days that I really can't be bothered with you in any way. I may place you on ignore. You could do the same with me.
Trying to........:p

Sponsored Links

Do one Himmy,

You'll be amazed the bandwidth you'll free up (y)

I reckon the anti-EU campaigners and their Project Fear of Foreigners are more than a tad unhinged.

Still they seem to hope that making people afraid of foreigners will gather them more supporters. It is certainly alien to the founding principles of the European movement, so I can see where they get it from and why they are more attracted to the Other Path.

I can imagine an immigrant would find it a little uncomfortable hearing how people don't want so many here. In truth I don't have any issue with immigrants here but do feel if we continue to allow so many it will cause a strain on resources. There must be a reason though for John D and Himmi's desperate defence of foreigners when usually there is nothing to defend.
Most of my immigrant friends (including the wife) think that enough is enough now. They consider themselves almost British and 100% part of society. Even they can see that letting more in will strain our infrastructure to breaking point.

Got a mate who's all very left. He's a member of respect, always going on rallies to defend some minority rights. He had a look at this forum with me over a few beers recently and is of the opinion that "immigrant defence league" are a tad unhinged. Only his opinion though.
Even Respect's batshit crazy leader George Galloway is supporting Brexit

Trying to........:p
Yeah, that's why you want me to "do one" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'll see how I feel later.
It's enjoyable winding you up........:LOL:
One minute you find me tedious, the next you claim to be winding me up.o_O

You don't know where you stand or what you're doing, do you?
I find you tedious without doubt. I like winding you up as well though.

Sponsored Links
Back