Reasons to get out

It makes no difference to me.

What difference does it make to you?

Sponsored Links
I see you're deliberately evading mine.

Is it because you don't like foreigners?

It makes no difference to me.

Clearly it does make a difference to you and it would be helpful for us to know if you are White British and just have an overwhelming sense of self loathing or if you are an import and are racist.

Sponsored Links
I can imagine an immigrant would find it a little uncomfortable hearing how people don't want so many here. In truth I don't have any issue with immigrants here but do feel if we continue to allow so many it will cause a strain on resources. There must be a reason though for John D and Himmi's desperate defence of foreigners when usually there is nothing to defend.

I've heard that some of you older plumbers can be rather extreme. And now you say its important to you to know if you are talking to White Brits.

How do you feel about your fellow Anti-EU campaigner, Nigel Farage, and his immigrant family and secretary? Was no British woman prepared to take on the job?

I've heard that some of you older plumbers can be rather extreme. And now you say its important to you to know if you are talking to White Brits.

How do you feel about your fellow Anti-EU campaigner, Nigel Farage, and his immigrant family and secretary? Was no British woman prepared to take on the job?
It's very important so that we can understand the direction from which you comments come from.

I think that it is fine as Mrs Farage has integrated into British society...

I see you're deliberately evading mine.

Is it because you don't like foreigners?
Hardly,

I'm married to one, next door neighbors are foreign, best mate is married to a Bulgarian and I have many Turkish & Kurdish friends.
As I said, just wondering why you are so on the defensive all the time when the subject of immigrants comes up?

It's very important so that we can understand the direction from which you comments come from.
I certainly have no intention of allowing you to feed your prejudices so will not be telling you.

What's your answer about your chum Farage? Are you like him in every way? Except that I don't think he was a plumber.

I can imagine an immigrant would find it a little uncomfortable hearing how people don't want so many here. In truth I don't have any issue with immigrants here but do feel if we continue to allow so many it will cause a strain on resources. There must be a reason though for John D and Himmi's desperate defence of foreigners when usually there is nothing to defend.
Most of my immigrant friends (including the wife) think that enough is enough now. They consider themselves almost British and 100% part of society. Even they can see that letting more in will strain our infrastructure to breaking point.

Just interested as you are both so defensive toward them. (Himmy and yourself that is)
Arguing to remain in EU and ridiculing the Brexiters argument based on fear of immigrants is a long way from being defensive towards foreigners.

Or are you doing a jock and fantasizing an imaginary argument for you to argue against?

I certainly have no intention of allowing you to feed your prejudices so will not be telling you.
We'll assume that's a Yes.
What's your answer about your chum Farage? Are you like him in every way?
No. My other half isn't German and he is a far better orator. But we both believe in our country and our countrymen

Just interested as you are both so defensive toward them. (Himmy and yourself that is)
Arguing to remain in EU and ridiculing the Brexiters argument based on fear of immigrants is a long way from being defensive towards foreigners.

Or are you doing a jock and fantasizing an imaginary argument for you to argue against?
Do one Himmy,

I'm finding you so incredibly tedious these days that I really can't be bothered with you in any way. I may place you on ignore. You could do the same with me.

As I said, just wondering why you are so on the defensive all the time when the subject of immigrants comes up?
Ridiculing destroying and disproving your argument is different to defending something or someone.

You're creating a strawman argument.

Most of my immigrant friends (including the wife) think that enough is enough now. They consider themselves almost British and 100% part of society. Even they can see that letting more in will strain our infrastructure to breaking point.

Got a mate who's all very left. He's a member of respect, always going on rallies to defend some minority rights. He had a look at this forum with me over a few beers recently and is of the opinion that "immigrant defence league" are a tad unhinged. Only his opinion though.

Sponsored Links
Back