Reasons to get out

Everyone is concerned about immigration. It's just that Gasbag needs to tell us again and again and again and again and again and again.........:sleep:

Sponsored Links
But let's stick to you explaining why your not a hypocrite.
Let's not eh, you have the monopoly on boredom, let's keep it that way.
I am a hypocrite. And that's not a picture of me or of my sprogs either and I'm not from Staffs. It's all a ruse.

Everyone is concerned about immigration.
Oh,, I'm surprised,, I thought you were all for it . :eek::eek:
I don't support Manchester United. It doesn't mean I support Manchester City. :rolleyes:
I like Rugby Union. It doesn't mean I don't like Rugby League. :rolleyes:
I'm ambivalent about cricket. It doesn't mean I must have an opinion on Baseball. :rolleyes:
I like driving fast cars. It doesn't meant I dislike cyclists.

There isn't an opposite to everything. The world is not black and white. (I'm told there's at least 50 shades of grey! :whistle:)
(Good job that idiot F&I isn't here otherwise he'll be accusing me of racism. :rolleyes:)

Sponsored Links
[/QUOTE]

(Good job that idiot F&I isn't here otherwise he'll be accusing me of racism. :rolleyes:)[/QUOTE]

Like you do to others at any given opportunity?

(Good job that idiot F&I isn't here otherwise he'll be accusing me of racism. :rolleyes:)[/QUOTE]

Like you do to others at any given opportunity?[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing from that unnamed comment above that Himmigrant is still trolling the fook out of you guys?

(Good job that idiot F&I isn't here otherwise he'll be accusing me of racism. :rolleyes:)

Like you do to others at any given opportunity?[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing from that unnamed comment above that Himmigrant is still trolling the fook out of you guys?[/QUOTE]
Yeh,

Getting used to it though........:D

Like you do to others at any appropriate opportunity?
Corrected that for you, because it was incorrect.
....In your opinion.........
And as you say yourself, I'm never wrong. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
...Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back matey....:D
..Although I disagree as a matter of course..

Sponsored Links
Back