Reasons to get out

(Good job that idiot F&I isn't here otherwise he'll be accusing me of racism. :rolleyes:)

Like you do to others at any appropriate opportunity?
Corrected that for you, because it was incorrect.
....In your opinion.........
And as you say yourself, I'm never wrong. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
...Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back matey....:D
..Although I disagree as a matter of course..
Of course!
If you want any help with your messages, make them more legible, make more sense, make them available to those who claim to have me on ignore, etc. let me know I'll be happy to help. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Then when he's caught out he doesn't answer.
You couldn't catch a cold bud.

Why don't you give it a pop, Gasbag? You know, try writing something classy for a change instead of the usual infant school dross.

A perfect example of the type of hypocrisy I've mentioned.......quoting you above you refer to writing something classy ...is that an example from you of writing something classy ?
If you wish to maintain some kind of credibility you could attempt a rebuttal to the charge of hypocrisy, you accuse me of hiding behind a profile in what way are you not doing the same ? Is your name really noseall ?
You accuse me of been racially prejudiced I point out I was with my ( your expression not mine ) dark faced mates, you were wrong again.
You say I answer himmy all the time despite him been on my ignore list ....give me an example.
You seem to be a hypocritical little clown answer the points I will offer an apology if I'm wrong, you just seem incapable of admitting you're in the wrong.
Even other posters are correcting you now. Two so far.
Your digging yourself in to hole, obviously I know your obsessed with me as you searched my posts going back what two years to find where I'd asked somebody to PM me to try and refute I didn't know how to PM some body ......because you couldn't believe I'd forgotten how ?
Wow you've made me into an object of veneration in your life I'm flattered you're so interested in me.
Now answer the questions.
You gonna answer why your not a hypocrite ?

You're being stalked, noseall. :ROFLMAO:
Don't worry, gasbag was stalking me for a while. He soon got fed up and put me on ignore. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
(Good job that idiot F&I isn't here otherwise he'll be accusing me of racism. :rolleyes:)

Like you do to others at any appropriate opportunity?
Corrected that for you, because it was incorrect.
....In your opinion.........
And as you say yourself, I'm never wrong. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
...Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back matey....:D
..Although I disagree as a matter of course..
Of course!
If you want any help with your messages, make them more legible, make more sense, make them available to those who claim to have me on ignore, etc. let me know I'll be happy to help. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks.

Appreciated.........;)

I've called you a hypocrite because you accuse me of something you yourself practice, so if you wish to challenge that feel free.

To wit you've accused me of hiding behind anonymity ( all be it my profile is there for all to see) yet you do the same ........you don't post in your real name .....explain yourself.

If you have replied somewhere and I've missed it post the link, I'm not as obsessed with you as you are with me so I don't read all your posts. Wow going back years trying to find I've lied. I am flattered altough it's a bit creepy. Let me assure you I don't search your posts ....at all :LOL:

But answer me this if you think I lied about Private messaging, did you really believe I was with ( your expression follows ) people with dark faces. Did you belive that ?

You said I should post ' classy posts' can you send me examples of your classy posts please so that I can see what you deem 'classy' perhaps I shouldn't hold my breath.

Last edited:
I've admitted I'm a hypocrite, what more do you want, blood?

Now can you do everyone a favour and stop boring us to death with your incessant repetitive posts. I couldn't help notice your lack of denial in this respect.(y)

Last edited:
To wit you've accused me of hiding behind anonymity ( all be it my profile is there for all to see)
Lying toad. This is what you get if you try to view gasbag's profile:
upload_2016-3-16_10-32-37.png

Why are you checking his profile you creep.
Checking his assertion, you creep! That doesn't make me a creep, it makes me a researcher into his claim. :rolleyes: That allows me to prove he's a lying toad!

If you say my profile is public, you must expect anyone to check your assertion. So if someone does you can't then assume there must be an ulterior motive. To do so, is beyond comprehension. Then to call someone names because they do check an assertion is infantile.

Now, in your estimation there probably isn't much difference between a researcher and a creep. But that's your world and you're welcome to it. :rolleyes:

The most amazing thing is, gasbag, didn't check to see if his assertion was correct before making the statement, after making the statement, or even after I've checked his claim.
His profile is still not available "for all to see"!

But that's illustrative of his intellect.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back