Sadiq Khan

Just out of interest, how many halal shops are their in London? And how many in the rest of London? :rolleyes:

You've already demonstrated how easily you'll resort to lies when you claimed that I said anyone with an Italian passport is associated with fascism.
I made no such statement.
I said, and it is historical fact, that many Italians supported fascism.
I said that to disprove your nonsensical claim that being of Italian descent somehow makes you immune to being racist.
Being Italian does not provide immunity against racism.
Many Italians supported fascism.

So now we've established your outright lying, your observation about halal shops in London can be dismissed out of hand.
You live in froggyland, so what do you know?
Anyone in London knows that every other shop is a Halal chicken shop.
There are at least a dozen in a square mile from me.
If you go in areas like whitechapel you see chicken shop, mobile shop, chicken shop, mobile shop, chicken shop, mobile shop, pound shop, chicken shop and so on.

Sponsored Links
Majid Narwas

I still can't find the link with Sadiq Khan. Maajid was founder of the Qulliam foundation which received funding from the UK Government and then later on US Republican conservative donors.

I know that you are a blatant liar. You've been proven to have lied on at least three occasions so far. (French residency, Signing liability waivers, and allegations of what I said).
Anything you say must be considered a lie unless supported by facts or data.

If you go in areas like whitechapel you see chicken shop, mobile shop, chicken shop, mobile shop, chicken shop, mobile shop, pound shop, chicken shop and so on.

Hyperbole perchance? If every other shop was a halal chicken shop in a square mile in London I would expect there to be more than 24 shops. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
I know that you are a blatant liar. You've been proven to have lied on at least three occasions so far. (French residency, Signing liability waivers, and allegations of what I said).
Anything you say must be considered a lie unless supported by facts or data.
As said on many occasions, your word twisting technique doesn't work here.
Most if not all the members are more intelligent than you and can see for themselves that you're a word twisting racist bigot.

Boris's illegal water cannons cost £300k and were sold for scrap at £11k.
he had been warned by aides that they were illegal but carried on.

Boris's illegal water cannons cost £300k and were sold for scrap at £11k.
he had been warned by aides that they were illegal but carried on.

Another rediculous decision by May.

Think she was the most useless politician in history, certainly very forgettable at least.

By all means, please present these racist comments that you claim I have made.

In the meantime I have proven on three occasions that you are a blatant liar.
I have, on many occasions.
I can post again for everyone to see, AGAIN.
You saying that I lie doesn't make it true.
As said, you're less intelligent than everybody else here, so your b@llox don't cut the butter.
And I'm not talking about butter croissants filled with snails :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210509-161719_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210509-161719_Samsung Internet.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20210509-161737_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210509-161737_Samsung Internet.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 41
How did you work that out?
Genuine maths question.

Is the answer £700m? Looks like you got that one squarely wrong. :mrgreen:

I'm still waiting for the corruption data on Sadiq. You said his mates were involved in the contracts.

Watch out for the.......

Is the answer £700m? Looks like you got that one squarely wrong. :mrgreen:

I'm still waiting for the corruption data on Sadiq. You said his mates were involved in the contracts.
Do you seriously think that they'll leave traces on the internet?

Sponsored Links
Back