Shamima Begum

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your interpretation of the laws, treaties and agreements?

My interpretation is that they were created in entirely different times for entirely different purposes and for entirely different numbers than now, and that they cannot be fit for their purpose if they are causing such a detrimental effect on our economy and our way of living, and if they are helping enrich evil lawyers, politicians and all the others on the gravy train. They are as out of date as the witch-drowning laws from the time of the Witchfinder General.

Sponsored Links
It's not very convincing to make an argument that someone has been treated illegally by the state and then reject all the substantial legal rulings on the matter because they don't support your argument.

Her legal team have pretty much tried every angle, they've got nowhere. It's not even as if you tried to represent herself in a clueless or halfwitted way. She's had top lawyers working her case.
She can't challenge the government's decision because she can't leave the camp, and the camp will not allow lawyers to visit.
All the courts decision has agreed is that the HS is justified under National Security concerns, (and no-one but the HS knows what they are) in preventing her returning to UK,
The Courts cannot make any judgement on her stripped citizenship because that decision cannot be appealed because Shamima is not in a position to appeal it.
Shamima cannot appeal the HS decision to prevent her returning because she doesn't know what is the basis for preventing her return, and even if she did, she is not in a position to appeal it.
So the HS has taken a decision which effectively put Shamima into a position that she cannot appeal. That's not justice. That is the HS twiddling with circumstances to prevent his decision being challenged in court.

At he end of the day, she was a CHILD FFS!!

At 15, she

Can't decide to have sex (pedo's charged with rape)
Drink alcohol
Smoke
Drive a motor-vehicle
VOTE ??

Yes they say she was old enough to understand?

What damage could she do here when she will be watched/monitored 24/7 whether in prison or not. She would be more like that Greta chunt but banging on about peep pressure/brain washing instead. I think she might maybe make these wannabe terrorists here understand what is really on the other side.

I always said "kill it with fire" when she first popped up years ago, but being ugly AF, she would have been laughed at with that 'DONKEY HEAD' I can see why. So gets there, forced into a marriage and 3 kids, which are all dead. I think she has suffered enough. Why she hasn't killed herself is a wonder to me.

That is all. You're welcome.

She can't challenge the government's decision because she can't leave the camp, and the camp will not allow lawyers to visit.
All the courts decision has agreed is that the HS is justified under National Security concerns, (and no-one but the HS knows what they are) in preventing her returning to UK,
The Courts cannot make any judgement on her stripped citizenship because that decision cannot be appealed because Shamima is not in a position to appeal it.
Shamima cannot appeal the HS decision to prevent her returning because she doesn't know what is the basis for preventing her return, and even if she did, she is not in a position to appeal it.
So the HS has taken a decision which effectively put Shamima into a position that she cannot appeal. That's not justice. That is the HS twiddling with circumstances to prevent his decision being challenged in court.
The diy.com domain is going to change into [email protected] if you continue...

Sponsored Links
At he end of the day, she was a CHILD FFS!!

At 15, she

Can't decide to have sex (pedo's charged with rape)
Drink alcohol
Smoke
Drive a motor-vehicle
VOTE ??

Yes they say she was old enough to understand?

What damage could she do here when she will be watched/monitored 24/7 whether in prison or not. She would be more like that Greta chunt but banging on about peep pressure/brain washing instead. I think she might maybe make these wannabe terrorists here understand what is really on the other side.

I always said "kill it with fire" when she first popped up years ago, but being ugly AF, she would have been laughed at with that 'DONKEY HEAD' I can see why. So gets there, forced into a marriage and 3 kids, which are all dead. I think she has suffered enough. Why she hasn't killed herself is a wonder to me.

That is all. You're welcome.

This is what I think - people seem to think she is worse than hitler.

pps Danechip - did you sort out your energy problem, I hope aren’t still without heating or hot water

The UK does not need to deport Shamima.
She did make an effort to join people that hate the West (especially the UK), so that she could sleep with people that murder UK citizens. It especially griped many when she didn't denounce ISIS or show remorse or regret soon after her capture.

pps Danechip - did you sort out your energy problem, I hope aren’t still without heating or hot water
Yes thanks, it's seems to be now, and on a PAYG for gas. Unsure how the electric stands, but it seems to be ok. It never went off at all. If I am honest, I did get a Henley as a just in case.

The UK does not need to deport Shamima.
She did make an effort to join people that hate the West (especially the UK), so that she could sleep with people that murder UK citizens. It especially griped many when she didn't denounce ISIS or show remorse or regret soon after her capture.

She was a child Noseall. That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back