Shared cocks

The place has changed since, it is littered with beautiful girls in hot pants in summer, you must revisit! and relive your days of youth! Smells of perfume now. Don't bring your misses with you, if you don't want a divorce! :p

Sponsored Links
The place has changed since, it is littered with beautiful girls in hot pants in summer, you must revisit! and relive your days of youth! Smells of perfume now. Don't bring your misses with you, if you don't want a divorce! :p
Yeah right, more pimps than women.

I must admit driving to hackney from ilford there was a country sort of place with horses and goats etc. Seemed quite civilised. Probably some of the early settlers.

Sponsored Links
I must admit driving to hackney from ilford there was a country sort of place with horses and goats etc. Seemed quite civilised. Probably some of the early settlers.

When was that Jeff? not in the 16th Century by any chance? have you been born again and reincarnated? We now live in 21st century, past is well and truly gone never to come back again, what is now will also be gone soon and future will take its place, where I live today, God knows who will live in my house in future, but why would I care in the least if I am not going to be here! Time changes things, it was time that brought universe into being, billions of years later we are here, perhaps a few hundred to a thousands years from now none of this would matter, we would be the next dinosaur on this planet. So live happily whilst you can, make most of your remaining time, time is very short. No one owns the earth or any part of it, believe me no one could keep an atom from this planet forever.

When was that Jeff? not in the 16th Century by any chance? have you been born again and reincarnated? We now live in 21st century, past is well and truly gone never to come back again, what is now will also be gone soon and future will take its place, where I live today, God knows who will live in my house in future, but why would I care in the least if I am not going to be here! Time changes things, it was time that brought universe into being, billions of years later we are here, perhaps a few hundred to a thousands years from now none of this would matter, we would be the next dinosaur on this planet. So live happily whilst you can, make most of your remaining time, time is very short. No one owns the earth or any part of it, believe me no one could keep an atom from this planet forever.
Lee valley area.

I was talking to some 'water boys' (no not the 80's pop group) who were fitting meters in a road in Chingford E4 who said that is all they are doing. Just fitting meters to every house and by 2020 every house will have one.

Andy
Yep we're there, just had letter saying the work is delayed but they're fitting meters any day now and will start charging people with them in 2 years time. This is Thames water, who have said they'll go through the whole of London in the next couple of years. Not sure about other areas.

I remember when I was a kid my grandma used to say spend a penny instead of go to the loo. I didn't realise she was 20 years ahead of her time, our toilet really will use a pennys worth of water!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back