Should people who refuse a Covid vaccine be denied treatment or charged for it?

Have you tried micro suction? I had my ears done a few years ago. Took a couple of minutes and cost £65 but well worth it. They pulled out one solid lump of wax about the size of a cigarette filter! In fact, the lady in this clip was the one that did my ears. Give it a try. https://clickhearing.com/our-services/ear-wax-removal-essex/

Funnily enough, I did.
Among their terms and conditions was,

"if you've had an ear infection or ear pain with 90 days, seek the advice of your GP".
So, it's either lie, or end up in an endless loop!

Sponsored Links
Funnily enough, I did.

"if you've had an ear infection or ear pain with 90 days, seek the advice of your GP".
Your GP said to get it removed, your conscience is clear. Or at least clearer than your ear canal.

Or if anything goes wrong just say you didn't hear the question.

Funnily enough, I did.

Well, I went to that particular place on the recommendation of a friend. His wife had a similar infection with pain and nothing would shift it. It was so bad they were about to cancel a cruise as she was in so much discomfort and didn’t want it getting worse with the flight out to pick up the ship or worse still, while at sea. In desperation they tried that place two days before the cruise and was cured completely in a few minutes. Had been seeing the GP for weeks.....

If only you'd searched you too could have discovered they were explicitly seeking people with underlying conditions.

https://www.nihr.ac.uk/news/over-25...as-recruitment-begins-for-novavax-study/25731

If you check you'd probably find most of your fears are already covered. But it's human nature to pick a decision and then seek justification afterwards, everyone does it.

I am unlikely to go searching to see if volunteers are required for a medical trial when I am in a clinical study for a group called RUDY, (Google it for more information), which is a research group for Rare Undiagnosed Diseases Study by a group of clinicians from Oxford University. I am considered by them, and my consultant, to be in a highly vulnerable classification group so why wasn't I and others like me contacted to ask if we would like to participate? So your 'explicitly seeking' statement doesn't ring true because there are a vast number of people they could have contacted very quickly, (think email data base), to possibly source their volunteers before searching the general wider public.

Sponsored Links
How do you think trying to vaccinate the anti-vaxxers on here would go........:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Anti-vaxxers are a bunch of idiots who believe that Bill Gates wants to inject them with a microchip. There are other people, besides the anti-vaxxers, who don't want the vaccine, just as there are conservative people who don't want anything to do with so-called Conservative Party.

Have you tried micro suction? I had my ears done a few years ago. Took a couple of minutes and cost £65 but well worth it. They pulled out one solid lump of wax about the size of a cigarette filter! In fact, the lady in this clip was the one that did my ears.

i see you have surprisingly hairy ears.

So, after three years of on - off ear pain, I've been referred to....... put olive oil in my own ear, and hope for the best.
Which I've been doing anyway, and it's not stopped it yet.

Have you tried micro suction? I had my ears done a few years ago. Took a couple of minutes and cost £65 but well worth it. They pulled out one solid lump of wax about the size of a cigarette filter! In fact, the lady in this clip was the one that did my ears. Give it a try. https://clickhearing.com/our-services/ear-wax-removal-essex/

Mottie's right Brig, get it done privately, the NHS rarely offer (certainly not in our area) syringing, risk factor of damage, they don't want the liability in todays litigation culture.
last time I had one of mine syringed was by an 80 year old customer I'd done some decorating for, I initially turned down her kind offer because I naturally assumed she was a nutter, but after a few more weeks I couldn't stand it any longer so I paid her a visit on a saturday morning. Wow, the relief.

What if you are told that you cannot continue in your job if you don't get jabbed?

Compulsory in anything but name!

Do you honestly think an employer is going to try and enforce that into his/her company policy without resistance? I would imagine it would transgress some discrimination law one way or another. Certain people, such as disabled, ethnic minority, religion, gender etc are protected as much as others against having anything put in place that puts them at a disadvantage in a workplace or public place. Trying to force someone to have something against their will, or which could be injurious to their health, by threatening them with dismissal for refusal would be interesting to follow through the courts.

What if you are told that you cannot continue in your job if you don't get jabbed?
What would you do Woolfie? Anyway, you’ll be one of the first, with you being a worker in a care home.

I am unlikely to go searching to see if volunteers are required for a medical trial when I am in a clinical study for a group called RUDY, (Google it for more information), which is a research group for Rare Undiagnosed Diseases Study by a group of clinicians from Oxford University. I am considered by them, and my consultant, to be in a highly vulnerable classification group so why wasn't I and others like me contacted to ask if we would like to participate? So your 'explicitly seeking' statement doesn't ring true because there are a vast number of people they could have contacted very quickly, (think email data base), to possibly source their volunteers before searching the general wider public.
It doesn't work like that. Nor does the fact you didn't get a call mean that others didn't.

But you asked a question where the answer was clearly available. Yes, underlying conditions are a standard part of phase III trials.

I'm glad to hear you're contributing to public health by taking part in research.

Do you honestly think an employer is going to try and enforce that into his/her company policy without resistance? I would imagine it would transgress some discrimination law one way or another. Certain people, such as disabled, ethnic minority, religion, gender etc are protected as much as others against having anything put in place that puts them at a disadvantage in a workplace or public place. Trying to force someone to have something against their will, or which could be injurious to their health, by threatening them with dismissal for refusal would be interesting to follow through the courts.
It matters not what the legislation is...

People have to realise that the scope of the 'emergency covid laws' which we are currently living under allows the government to pass decrees which can wipe out such laws (or virtually any other) as and when they see fit or when 'convenient'...

Of course someone could take the government to court, but how expensive would it be and how long would it take?

Sponsored Links
Back