Silly forum?

Sponsored Links
ban-all-sheds said:
plastered said:
are there several or only one of them? wanna go view its gargantuan proportions for myself.
Have you seen the driver?

And bad luck to all those too slow to get in before my post was "moderated"...

joe-90 said:
I wasn't 'winding her up' - I was kicking her ass!
An interesting claim, implying as it does that you can tell hers from her elbow, whereas.....

Sponsored Links
Right, that's it. I demand that the Mods remove all sexist comments from this thread NOW!!!!!! :p

Anyway, it most probably is being driven by a woman. Most blokes wouldn't have the balls to climb the 50ft into the cab ;) :LOL: :LOL: :evil:

Jees, doesn't anyone watch national geographic or discovery around here? Theres always some programme on about these massive mining machines, I remember seeing one about THIS one in particular. Said channels start at 520 on Sky. Look for programmes called mega machines, massive machines etc. And that "blade" is like a wheel of buckets that rotates and kicks the much back onto a conveyor which carries the muck to lorries. The machine is generally stationery, with the upper part of it swinging back and forth, so moving the bucket wheel left to right and gradually making forward progress. Cool eh?

Oooh very cool Crafty :D I do tend to watch those channels more than 'mainstream' tv but have never seen those progs. Hubby probably has, he is always glued to stuff like that - when he is awake :LOL:

I've seen that machine before. I think they made it on 'Junk-Yard Wars'.

joe

joe-90 said:
I've seen that machine before. I think they made it on 'Junk-Yard Wars'.

joe
joe, they could open 3 new junkyards with the scrap when they get rid of that machine. So i have some doubt about your statement. In fact, i have a lot of doubt. In fact, I know its not true.

If anyone sees Crafty's sense of humour will they let him have it back, please?

A reward is offered.

joe

"Ve haf at lazt ze final solutzion... "
:rolleyes:

joe-90 said:
If anyone sees Crafty's sense of humour will they let him have it back, please?
I believe it was last seen tumbling, after your general knowledge and common sense, into the abyss...

I emailed that pic to my brother and he asked what it does to the gallon. About 3mm I reckon! :D

Sponsored Links
Back