Silly forum?

No, but I have Imagined HER in my nocturnal missions :eek: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Softus said:
joe-90 said:
If anyone sees Crafty's sense of humour will they let him have it back, please?
I believe it was last seen tumbling, after your general knowledge and common sense, into the abyss...
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I found it! I went into the abyss last night and there it was. :D

joe, your common sense and general knowledge is still there, waiting to be picked up. I did think of fetching them up, but quite frankly, couldn't be ar. My sense of humour was heavy enough on its own. :D

And i think <whoever> was right, it is run off electric, it has its own substation and loads of phat cables supplying it. Cool stuff.

Brightness said:
Anyway, it most probably is being driven by a woman. Most blokes wouldn't have the balls to climb the 50ft into the cab ;) :LOL: :LOL: :evil:
So you were one of the ones not quick enough to see the "photo of the driver" I posted.... ;)

ban-all-sheds said:
Brightness said:
Anyway, it most probably is being driven by a woman. Most blokes wouldn't have the balls to climb the 50ft into the cab ;) :LOL: :LOL: :evil:
So you were one of the ones not quick enough to see the "photo of the driver" I posted.... ;)

I recognised that driver, she is Eva Schneudal the well known male impersonator and heavy plant driver.

Sponsored Links
Back