Silly forum?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
joe-90 said:
It's just a silly forum.
Although, apparently, it's a silly forum on which winning an argument is so important to you that you spent the last 24 hours squirming on a hook :rolleyes:

Best of luck with backing out of that one; you could try this though:

SJ4450DS.jpg

Sponsored Links
what the spade in softus post?

No its the Kone open cast mine excavator. its the largest moving vehicle ever built. Its used in germany for coal mining

Sponsored Links
are there several or only one of them? wanna go view its gargantuan proportions for myself.

:LOL: . Affectionately known as Bagger 288. Think I'm in love.
Aw, I`m feeling all sentimental, the German word bagger translates into English as Digger ( or excavator). This was the first word I learnt in German, and still my favorite. Trying to find out where 288s located cos I really wanna go see this B.E.A.S.T.

probably like the painting of the Forth Bridge - always ' work in progress'. :LOL:

is that a blade? looks to me more like a digging implement than a cutting tool.

That "blade" is a series of buckets each one of which can fill a lorry IIRC.

Softus said:
Although, apparently, it's a silly forum on which winning an argument is so important to you that you spent the last 24 hours squirming on a hook :rolleyes:

Aaahhhh..........but he will be back for more - he just loves a good whippin' ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Thermo said:
kone.jpg
[/img]

more appropriate? :LOL: :LOL:

Looks like the usual sort of vehicle I get stuck behind when I'm running late for a meeting !!! :rolleyes: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back