Smart Meters

As it has been for solar FITs where the energy companies pay wealthy landowners 41p for each unit that they then sell to you for apparently 16p.

Sponsored Links
As it has been for solar FITs where the energy companies pay wealthy landowners 41p for each unit that they then sell to you for apparently 16p.
yes i dont particulary like subsidizing others but it works that way i subsidize people with kids they pay for my hospital treatment now i am betting old i subsidize there kids schooling they subsidize my free bus pass when i get it thats how it works :D

Sponsored Links
yes i dont particulary like subsidizing others but it works that way i subsidize people with kids they pay for my hospital treatment now i am betting old i subsidize there kids schooling they subsidize my free bus pass when i get it thats how it works :D
Not really the same.

And guess what, apparently, because the initial smart meters have security flaws, and can't be switched between suppliers, they now have a new generation of them. Yet oddly enough, because they haven't been tested completely yet, they are still going ahead with the current models, simply because the rollout has to be completed by 2020

And to top it off, the man describing the problems, addmitted that the costs/savings benefits have been wiped out, and no ones prepared to look at whats going on, in case they have to admit that this should be stopped.

Back