So what’s Boris going to announce tonight?

Sponsored Links
I think that if you give Boris a choise of two options he will dither about for at least a week before deciding, such is the loss of dear old Dominic?

Sponsored Links
IMG-20210104-WA0008.jpg

"So what’s Boris going to announce tonight?"

A new 'love child'?

So what’s Boris going to announce tonight?"

Probably going to copy more of Xi's policies.

‘Many A&E units have been severely overcrowded in recent days, with patients lying in corridors and ambulances queuing outside.
‘Hospitals have already been forced to cancel tens of thousands of operations and NHS chiefs fear things will only get worse… On Tuesday, hospitals were ordered to cancel up to 55,000 non-urgent operations and put patients in mixed-sex wards to create more room.’

January 6 2018.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/...r-Lockdown-got-ideas-Chinas-police-state.html

I want a sweepstake for when the press conference actually starts, I want 9:15

Perhaps he will copy Sturgeon and be really strict.

Spot the flaw:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-55531069

"Scots are to be ordered to stay at home amid a fresh Covid-19 lockdown"

"The new rules - which will be put down in law - mean Scots will only be allowed to leave home for essential purposes, such as shopping for food and medicine, exercise and caring responsibilities.

No limit is to be put on how many times people can go out to exercise, but outdoor meetings are to be limited to a maximum of two people from two households.

Everyone who can work from home will be required to, and people in the "shielding" category are advised not to go in to work at all."

The construction and manufacturing industries will remain open, but Ms Sturgeon said this would be kept under review.

Places of worship are to close, the number of people who can attend weddings is to be cut to five, and funeral wakes will no longer be allowed.

So, once again - stay at home unless you go out.

In other words...

Total b ollox and part of the 'great reset'!

Sponsored Links
Back