So what’s Boris going to announce tonight?

Stay safe Bodd. I wish you well.
Can you have the vaccine when it’s time or will it mess with your immune system?

Sponsored Links
IMG-20210111-WA0003.jpg

Back on thread......

Stay safe Bodd. I wish you well.
Can you have the vaccine when it’s time or will it mess with your immune system?

I asked Doctor yesterday about that.

Tomorrow I'm having a stem cell transplant, from then my immune system will be rock bottom.
System then has to build up again before I can have the vaccine and other things like flue jabs etc etc.

Sponsored Links
I thought that might be the case. Luckily the cases have started dropping off a bit. Last week 1350 cases this week 950. Hopefully the wave is moving on now. Vitamin D Bodd. Loads of vitamin D!!!
I had a boiler change today!
Floor standing potterton out, Worcester 30cdi floor standing in. Went ok, elderly couple (worth a few quid) didn’t want to disturb the utility room much so wanted another fs boiler.
The husband is so clever (manually) his a genius. He’s about 80 now but still rebuilds Bentley’s from scratch.
Body’s, engine parts, everything.
Tommy Shelby (Peaky Blinders) drives one of his in the show.
I don’t know if you’re like me Bodd but struggling to lift a 55kg boiler on the wall now!!!
E11AD7A8-B51F-4DC9-8602-76C0A611E60E.jpeg
CA0F84A3-7AF2-4F53-B134-4265E233F1D6.jpeg

This his quadruple garage. You could eat off of the floor!!
Hope all goes well with the stem cells.

Tomorrow I'm having a stem cell transplant, from then my immune system will be rock bottom.
System then has to build up again before I can have the vaccine and other things like flue jabs etc etc.

So tomorrow it's goat curry with a side of stem cells and a vaccine for pud.

Any fit nurses?

I thought that might be the case. Luckily the cases have started dropping off a bit. Last week 1350 cases this week 950. Hopefully the wave is moving on now. Vitamin D Bodd. Loads of vitamin D!!!
I had a boiler change today!
Floor standing potterton out, Worcester 30cdi floor standing in. Went ok, elderly couple (worth a few quid) didn’t want to disturb the utility room much so wanted another fs boiler.
The husband is so clever (manually) his a genius. He’s about 80 now but still rebuilds Bentley’s from scratch.
Body’s, engine parts, everything.
Tommy Shelby (Peaky Blinders) drives one of his in the show.
I don’t know if you’re like me Bodd but struggling to lift a 55kg boiler on the wall now!!!
View attachment 218100 View attachment 218101
This his quadruple garage. You could eat off of the floor!!
Hope all goes well with the stem cells.

I had a customer who played Mozart 24 hours a day in its garage..

My mate Rob lifts the boilers and foes most of the back breaking work... im looking forward now to getting dressed and going out to work...
I much prefer the call outs now.

I like call outs actually. Don’t you just love this job when you go into someone’s house & know exactly what’s what. Every single day is different, customers really really appreciate what we do.

I like call outs actually. Don’t you just love this job when you go into someone’s house & know exactly what’s what. Every single day is different, customers really really appreciate what we do.

Trouble is they don't normally like paying.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Andy

Any fit nurses?

There is a Doctor I'd say she is possibly Eritrean, she's lovely the way she talks and looks is a bit like one of the girls in Death in paradise. (I get geography) i love that accent.
Ill ask her next time...

But thats the last thing that's on my mind...

They are all lovely and caring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trouble is they don't normally like paying.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Andy

I find getting the customer trust is key in what we do.....

I had a job i priced.. she said I could only work when she was home... "Nothing personal I dont trust anyone"

Trust goes both ways if she don't trust me then I dont want to work for her... it was a nice job too...

I get offended if they don’t trust me. Some just go out all day when they’ve only just met me! Now that surprises me.
The only long term customers that will never leave me in the house alone, ever, is my next door neighbour!!!!!!!!

I prefer it when the customer is home, that way they can't blame you for anything. Always taking pictures before and afterwards, I found when the customer sees me taking pictures there are no complaints. They like to try it on when it's an insurance job, also the amount of times the customer has asked me a copy of the pictures.

Andy

How'd it go @Bodd? Back home yet?

she talks and looks is a bit like one of the girls in Death in paradise. (
Joséphine-Jobert-plays-DS-Florence-Cassell-in-Death-in-Paradise-a388ad3.jpg

Joséphine Jobert.What a good looking lass.Bit like Jessica Ennis Hill.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back