Started My Diet...

Don't get disheartened with a small blip.

Your new diet is now a change in lifestyle which has become a habit and you will not be able to go back to your old eating habits.

Keep it up. :D

Sponsored Links
A cooked breakfast is allowed as long as you trim the fat off the backon and use all meat sausages ( no fat in them.. great.. )..
eggs are no problem and neither are mushrooms, tomatoes and beans..
hash browns also ok as long as they are made without any fat so breakfast is all good...

You see......... this is the fundamental problem coljack.

What's wrong with a few rivitas for breakfast, or a few chopped oranges.????
Why the big cooked breakfast?????

I don't think this thread is helping you at all.
Everybody seems to congratulate you whether you lose 5lbs, or gain 5lbs.

Tough love is whats needed here.

Ignore people that can't spell, Coljack, you keep at it. Good on you. I broke a tooth, and thus was limited in my diet, so rice, soups, etc..

my plan of action on christmas is to go to my parents as normal as they too are on the SW plan and will therefore be cooking the SW way..
A cooked breakfast is allowed as long as you trim the fat off the backon and use all meat sausages ( no fat in them.. great.. )..
eggs are no problem and neither are mushrooms, tomatoes and beans..
hash browns also ok as long as they are made without any fat so breakfast is all good...

dinner is turkey ( skin removed ) and all the veg / roast taters..
only the gravy and stuffing need to be "synned"

Nice try COL, you're not fooling me and you shouldn't fool yourself as well.
You'll have a lot of fun with your family still if you really tried and had a large glass of warm water, 1 piece of toast and grapefruit for b/f.
A large turkey salad for dinner and fresh fruit for pudding.

P.S.
If it wosn't for speelling mistokes on ere I wont understand wot was beeing said at tims. Sone of the ineresting wones are grat!

Sponsored Links
s tht rght? hw strng.. knw tht y cn rd wrds f th mddl lttrs r mxd p bt th nd lttrs r th sm.

Is taht rghit? how srtagne.. I konw taht you can raed wrdos if the mdidle ltters are mxeid up but the end ltetrs are the smae.

Another week, another weigh in ( despite the snow.. )

-6lbs this week... much better than last weeks shamefull gain...

4st 1 lost in total now so far :mrgreen:

well done with the diet...it's very difficult as I know to loose weight and I hope all the encouragement helps also i found the weigh ins at weight watchers an insentive and a target to aim for
The most effective diet for me is the protein one with which i managed to loose 16 earlier this year ( but not from where I wanted ) still I did and still do feet better for it
good luck with your quests
Cynthia

Xmas dinner is just round the corner - fight it Coljack!

I recall once having two Xmas dinners, as to not upset the parents, boy was I ill.

9lbs lost this week, that's over a stone in 2 weeks....

such a boost to my morale.

x-mas dinner will be at my mom and dads who are also on the slimming world plan so it should be ok.. the meal itself is fine, it's the pudding and wine etc that's the bad part..

Sorry col, but I hate that word. Are you some sort of American? Its Mum

I can help with the pudding and wine part, do the "half calorie diet" - basically you get the cake in half, or only half fill the wine glass, this is not only half the calories, so you can have twice as much so you can have the other half of the cake and carry on filling up the wine glass.

no, it's Mom, or at least it is round the midlands, you must be a southerner? ( "Queen Mum"...)
It's "Mam" up north

Sponsored Links
Back