Stormzy scholarship

Sponsored Links
If that is what you wish to highlight - go ahead.

Perhaps there are some out there that feel they need to address the balance in terms of the few privileged black kids v's many white. Mebbe Stormzy feels strongly about that and who can blame him.

If that is what you wish to highlight - go ahead.

Perhaps there are some out there that feel they need to address the balance in terms of the few privileged black kids v's many white. Mebbe Stormzy feels strongly about that and who can blame him.

So you we would be OK if Ed Sheeron
Announced that he would put to white kids through collage

If the BAME footballers did not apply for the football places, they could not be selected.
But how many 'Bame' football managers are there compared to the high percentage of 'bame' footballers?
(in most European footballing countries, not just the UK)

It appears that prejudice is less apparent for the 'oily rag', but more so for the 'engineer'...

Personally I don't think helping underachieving sections of society is 'racist', but there is always the danger of positive discrimination.

At present the education system (especially tertiary education) is firmly in the 'engineer' category.

Just take a step further up the ladder and see where the leading figures in each political party emerged from!
(And the UK is not alone in this).

Sponsored Links
But how many 'Bame' football managers are there compared to the high percentage of 'bame' footballers?
(in most European footballing countries, not just the UK)

It appears that prejudice is less apparent for the 'oily rag', but more so for the 'engineer'...

Personally I don't think helping underachieving sections of society is 'racist', but there is always the danger of positive discrimination.

At present the education system (especially tertiary education) is firmly in the 'engineer' category.

Just take a step further up the ladder and see where the leading figures in each political party emerged from!
(And the UK is not alone in this).

While your there look how many top flight English football managers manage in England

While your there look how many top flight English football managers manage in England
Yep, not that many 'white working class english boy' managers...

Lack of opportunity to become skilled at a higher level, or 'racism'?

They are just not good enough
But is that because of lack of opportunity?

Pack elite universities full of priviliged pupils, and it's hardly surprising that our 'rulers' and our 'captains of industry' are cut from the same cloth!

The same could be said of all walks of life!

Pack elite universities full of priviliged pupils, and it's hardly surprising that our 'rulers' and our 'captains of industry' are cut from the same cloth!

This has nothing to do with football.

But I agree with you. But not all whit kids are privalged

I guess you've never heard of FIFA or UEFA then?

Corrupt and an old boys club.

But football comes from grass routs.
Does not matter how wealthy your parents are or who you know. If your not good enough you will not last.

The Old Boys club is an entirely different can of fish.

Corrupt and an old boys club.

But football comes from grass routs.
Does not matter how wealthy your parents are or who you know. If your not good enough you will not last.

The Old Boys club is an entirely different can of fish.
You have just contradicted yourself in true notchy style.

I wonder how long this topic will survive, given the sudden disappearance of the 'organ donor' discussion due to his embarrassment over his contradictory posts? ;)

You have just contradicted yourself in true notchy style.

I wonder how long this topic will survive, given the sudden disappearance of the 'organ donor' discussion due to his embarrassment over his contradictory posts? ;)

Explain how I've done that please

Sponsored Links
Back