Take away......

Sponsored Links
One of my worst ones is where I walked backwards while jetting and fell into an open manhole full of 'waste' right up to my waist. My legs were so badly bruised that it looked like I had been run over.

Andy

Sponsored Links
The lad that works with me is frightened to death of getting amongst it. He couldn't believe it when I was rodding an IC for all I was worth wiping the splashes off my lips.:mrgreen:

The trouble is, it is automatic to lick your lips. That's why I never get ill.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Andy

One of my worst ones is where I walked backwards while jetting and fell into an open manhole full of 'waste' right up to my waist. My legs were so badly bruised that it looked like I had been run over.

Andy
I was trying to exit an old brick manhole and sipped and smashed my knee against the frame rim and ended up wedged. All I wanted to do was extend my leg to ease the pain but I was stuck for a little while. It still goes down as one of the more painful experiences I have had on site.

We’ve only had two takeaways since lockdown, both been fish & chips. Not felt comfortable with Indian as you can’t see it being cooked and the pandemic has made me think about the bames that prepare it. I’m just (probably wrongly) imagining poorly paid staff that don’t get sick pay turning up for work coughing and sweating all over my food. Pre-lockdown, the only delivery takeaways we've eaten have been Indian when we’ve had regular meet ups round ours or friends houses when there’s been 8 or 10 of us and it’s been a massive order that’s needed an hour or more notice.
We all know that white people who prepare fish and chips are incapable of coughing and sweating!!
How do you know that the "bames" who prepared your pre-lockdown "Indian" didn't cough and sweat all over your food??

Or is coughing and sweating over food OK as long as you are COVID-free??

We all know that white people who prepare fish and chips are incapable of coughing and sweating!!

Who said they were white people? My fish and chip shop is owned, staffed and managed by an ethnic minority so they are bames too.
Everything bought in most fish & chip shops including kebabs, is cooked in full view of you where you can see the people cooking it as well as the hygiene precautions they take. Our chippy is hot on hygiene - only two people allowed in shop, screen at the cash counter, card payments only and masks and face shields worn by all staff. I feel safe eating takeaway food prepared, cooked, served and sold like that.

How do you know that the "bames" who prepared your pre-lockdown "Indian" didn't cough and sweat all over your food??

Or is coughing and sweating over food OK as long as you are COVID-free??

Mrs Bod was unwell the other night so I got Fish and chips all prepared in front of me.

I've also not had an Indian since September.

Kebabs are prepared from Lord knows what and not on the premises.

One of our curry houses cooks your takeaway right in front of you.

Sponsored Links
Back