Take away......

So do we!

But even if they prepare food out of sight, you have the hygiene rating on the door to guide you.

Sponsored Links
You can always tip the delivery person or give them some money on the doorstep to top up their wages and ease your conscience.

Don't think that any delivery driver from a local take-away is being paid a great deal more.

Not supporting them by not using them is even worse IMO

Sponsored Links
I always give a tip to the delivery driver, two or three quid.

Our local chippy has employed 3 drivers and made a new online order website due to the restrictions. Works a treat but a bit dangerous for the waistline!.

I’ve just ordered a Chinese, the missus has ordered an Indian & the kids have ordered Papa Johns. I get really embarrassed if 2 turn up at the same time!

I haven't had a takeaway for about 3 years

Tonight I'm cooking roasted butternut squash and black bean chipotle chile

I've never used them, but just about every time I drive along the road to town I see at least one on a bike with a massive backpack on.

I always give a tip to the delivery driver, two or three quid.

A quid is all they get from my missus, but we're struggling to even manage that, my 'change jar' is empty and we're just not turning over cash. The days of me coming home from the pub with a pocketful of pound coins are no longer and most transactions are card.

I've had the same £60 in my wallet since I went to a cash point some time last year to get money for a carpet fitter than never came.
I think I did pay somebody cash once in the last year - yeah, the farm shop, they were closing up and had turned the card payment things off already, so I paid cash. Felt really weird.

I used to work in a chippy as both serving staff and as delivery driver, wages weren’t the best, but minimum wage, free tea plus mileage iirc.

Sponsored Links
Back