Taking Back Control

Why is everyone so focused on a relatively few people in inflatable dinghies? Ah, fallen for the political smokescreen again, that's it. Focus on the tiny minority so people ignore the bigger issue - the issue

People are dying trying cross the Mediterranean the Adriatic and the Channel. They need to get the message that they will be turned back...

Once we leave the EU we can leave the Dublin agreement and negotiate a new deal were our ships can enter French ports to return them.

Sponsored Links
He didn't say anything positive about Britons.

Just something derogatory about foreigners

As usual.

He didn't say anything positive about Britons.

Just something derogatory about foreigners

As usual.
I love the French. I love the way they allow free passage for asylum seekers entering France from other European countries and stand by while migrants force returning U.K. lorries to stop while they board them. I love the way they burn our lamb and slaughter our sheep. I love the way they disrupt British holidaymakers almost every year with air controller strikes in high season. I love the way the French fishermen threaten to block the ports if they don’t get their way over Brexit trade deals. What’s not to love about the French?

Sponsored Links
I love the French. I love the way they allow free passage for asylum seekers entering France from other European countries and stand by while migrants force returning U.K. lorries to stop while they board them. I love the way they burn our lamb and slaughter our sheep. I love the way they disrupt British holidaymakers almost every year with air controller strikes in high season. I love the way the French fishermen threaten to block the ports if they don’t get their way over Brexit trade deals. What’s not to love about the French?

That is precisely what many people want the British to do more of.

I recall Jeremy Clarkson did a TV show, something like 50 Million Frenchmen Can't Be Wrong.

That is precisely what many people want the British to do more of.

I recall Jeremy Clarkson did a TV show, something like 50 Million Frenchmen Can't Be Wrong.
Yes, it’s quite clear that they can’t behave in a civilised manner. Lets come down to their level. :rolleyes:

People are dying trying cross the Mediterranean the Adriatic and the Channel. They need to get the message that they will be turned back...

Once we leave the EU we can leave the Dublin agreement and negotiate a new deal were our ships can enter French ports to return them.
You cannot apprehend a RHIB in the middle of the Channel, or any other body of water, and simply order it to turn around, without checking out its passenger capacity, its seaworthiness, sufficient fuel and provisions, etc. It would probably be against international law.

If it were the other way round, and migrants were leaving UK for the French coastline, in small RHIBs, what could we do? What would we do?
If UK tried to stop them, how many do you think it would apprehend?

If it were the other way round, and migrants were leaving UK for the French coastline, in small RHIBs, what could we do? What would we do?

How many people do you think are fleeing the UK each year?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-52772136

By law the Navy has to protect their lives.

Pick them up, process them and then send those with no valid reason back. Just process them as quick as possible.

Are our Border Forces using private contractors? If so we need to move this in house and expand the system. Government spending will be useful in this time.

Collect. Process. Repatriate

(Cummings would be proud of that slogan!)

What are we meant to do if we pick up Migrants in the Channel.

We have no choice but to bring them in then they claim asylum.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/taking-back-control.545956/#ixzz6NpB2o0j2

We have no choice but to bring them in then they claim asylum.

You cannot apprehend a RHIB in the middle of the Channel, or any other body of water, and simply order it to turn around, without checking out its passenger capacity, its seaworthiness, sufficient fuel and provisions, etc. It would probably be against international law.

I never said we should or could... You do need to read my posts, the whole post and nothing but my post in responding to my posts.
Mr Bobby Dazzler

It gets confusing otherwise...

By law the Navy has to protect their lives.

Pick them up, process them and then send those with no valid reason back. Just process them as quick as possible.

You see I don't know who Sir Gal is responding to with the above quote...

How many people do you think are fleeing the UK each year?
It was a hypothetical reversed scenario question.
I thought any intelligent person would have realised that. :whistle:

But the answer is about 400,000 each year. Obviously we don't know how many illegals leave. :rolleyes:

I never said we should or could... You do need to read my posts, the whole post and nothing but my post in responding to my posts.
Mr Bobby Dazzler
I did read your post, the whole post and I quoted you in the response that I gave.
You then quoted yourself, but a completely different post, accusing me of not reading your post. It is you that is confused.
I have highlighted in red the bit that I particularly responded to.

Please explain how they will "get the message that they will be turned back".

They need to get a different message.
yes: the UK doesnt want nurses, carers, fruit pickers, chamber maids, waitresses, warehouse workers, delivery drivers.....Mottie hates the UK beign 'overun' by these essential workers, so once theyve put their lives on the line through this pandemic, Mottie says to em: pizz off home

Sponsored Links
Back