The BBC needs to explain its way out of this one.

Sponsored Links
A BBC spokeswoman said: "Heresy is a long-running comedy programme where, as the title implies and as our listeners know, panellists often say things which are deliberately provocative but are not intended to be taken seriously."
Mmmm. Does that apply to everything? I doubt it.

Therefore that excuse is irrelevant.

Farage, Yaxley-Lennon and Carl Benjamin do not have any protected characteristics.

At last, the police are involved with the comments made by Jo Brand, inciting violence,, serves the bi*ch right,,, KARMA.

Sponsored Links
So there is a limit to free speech, there goes every dumb RWR argument.

She should be finished
But if we go down that route, then Garbage should also be finished!

As I said before, it would be hypocritical to treat their remarks differently!

Who will sack him ?
Well if you believe both remarks were 'incitement to violence', then why should one get away with no sanction but not the other?

Oh that's right - politicians can say what the f cuk they like without any come back!

Well if you believe both remarks were 'incitement to violence', then why should one get away with no sanction but not the other?

Oh that's right - politicians can say what the f cuk they like without any come back!
We (or I ) am not talking about prosecution, it was a joke, in bad taste, but a joke, as was Danny Bakers tweet with the chimp, a joke in bad taste, but a joke. The BBC sacked him almost immediately, if they don't sack her (or re instate Baker), they are a bunch of hypocrites.

Sponsored Links
Back