The best country in the world.

My bedroom window is open and radiator off 365 days a year.
I cant stand a stuffy bedroom

You need to meet up with Lollypop and get a hotel. room.
Be aware next door may have their window open.. So keep the noise down...

Sponsored Links
Looking to relocate to Czech Republic (Moravia) next year. Best beer at under £1 pint, uncrowded, low cost of living, better weather, civilised people who share the same culture (if you get my drift (y) ), people with manners like we last had in the 60s, people who take joy in living not just money and flash cars, pub culture like the one we're rapidly losing, public transport that is cheap and almost ridiculously punctual and regular, dine out for fiver a head 2 courses, uncrowded roads in good state of repair, low crime, very low non-EU immigration, clean air, peace and quiet, houses available from few thousand pounds (we're looking at houses just outside a town with land in good repair for approx. £40,000) , safe to be out any time day or night, even in the capital, right to bear arms etc, etc, etc.

CZ is a little secret that retains most things that The UK has thrown away in the unwise pursuit of constant economic growth that helps no one but those at the top.

Thats interesting, Ive only been to Prague, which I thought lovely, but probably not the real CZ as its the tourist hotspot.

I have a bit of insight into CZ as a friend is Czech, his family had to escape when Soviet invasion happened in 1968. My mate married a Portugese woman - the wedding was in Prague, not surprisingly there arent many portugese-czech translators.

The only thing that would put me off moving to Czech is the language -its pretty difficult to learn. I agree though, the people are friendly and its a country not ruined by Americanisation like the UK.

. I agree though, the people are friendly and its a country

That's funny I found them the least friendly for a country I've been to in Europe. But that's more than likely they are p!ssed off with drunken stag weekends

Sponsored Links
Back