The best country in the world.

Sponsored Links
The country that has given the most inventions to the modern world.

The UK led the industrial revolution
The UK invented the internet, but it seens the US and China are leading the digital revolution.
Who will lead the automation revolution and the environmental revolution.

The digital age has led to an exponential growth in globalisation, its a shame the UK is about to lead the world in unglobalisation.

I am very proud of this country, I feel rather sad the United Kingdom may well break up.

Ive never lived in any other country, so I tend to think this country is the best in the world, but I have nothing to measure it against.

Sponsored Links
The best country in the world is not the UK, surely its just the place you feel happiest.

Surprisingly some North Koreans that have escaped to South Korea, miss their home country and some have returned.

The UK led the industrial revolution
The UK invented the internet, but it seens the US and China are leading the digital revolution.
Who will lead the automation revolution and the environmental revolution.

The digital age has led to an exponential growth in globalisation, its a shame the UK is about to lead the world in unglobalisation.

I am very proud of this country, I feel rather sad the United Kingdom may well break up.

Ive never lived in any other country, so I tend to think this country is the best in the world, but I have nothing to measure it against.

Invented the internet is a bold claim, WWW might be a little more defensible.

Surprisingly some North Koreans that have escaped to South Korea, miss their home country and some have returned.

If you were never born free it's exceptionally hard to feel complete when you have freedom. Humans crave structure (even the worst kind), the absence of it after years of indoctrination can lead to people feeling lost.

I lived in a hot country for a year and I would often go to sleep imagining being back in England, stood outside without a shirt in the pi55ing rain.

I would drive out my garage in Queensland off to work. I'd say that fncking sun's out again.

I would dream about being in a traffic jam on the M25.

I lived in a hot country for a year and I would often go to sleep imagining being back in England, stood outside without a shirt in the pi55ing rain.

I would drive out my garage in Queensland off to work. I'd say that fncking sun's out again.

I would dream about being in a traffic jam on the M25.

Two weeks of cloudless skies in the canaries had the same effect on me once, so god knows how I'd cope actually living somewhere without the occasional shower:ROFLMAO:

I used to stick my head in the freezer, or sit in McDs nursing a milkshake savouring the aircon

I certainly enjoyed that hot summer of 2018.

How great is it to have week after week of warm, dry weather. Being able to plan a barbeque and be confident it wont get rained off.

Ugg, was awful.

I used to stick my head in the freezer, or sit in McDs nursing a milkshake savouring the aircon

Traverling up from Bali to Koh Samui I would look out for McDonald's for sanctuary. More so the big city's. Bliss

Sponsored Links
Back