The best country in the world.

Sponsored Links
I'd certainly like to live somewhere a bit sunnier and warmer. I can see the appeal of the South of France!

I loved the Dordogne, food, scenery, atmos, etc, but boy can it get crushingly hot (even for me who likes good weather).

Sponsored Links
I certainly enjoyed that hot summer of 2018.

How great is it to have week after week of warm, dry weather. Being able to plan a barbeque and be confident it wont get rained off.

They should reintroduce some of the species that were wiped out In. The UK
Wolves
Bears
Lynx?
Pumas?

Scotland have plenty of remote forests try it up. There first

It's one of the reasons a good percentage of brits never settle in AUS or NZ, most cited is they miss friends and family, second is it's culturally boring.

Both sound like hell on earth to me, but horses for courses.

I agree Aus was a bit of a cultural wasteland but living in Sydney after growing up in rural town in NW UK was an eye opener, murder and car theft were commonplace, too hot in summer, very pleasant otherwise, Zim was a good experience, ten years after independence things were sort of ok, good climate as we were at high altitude, malaria free, shopping was easy some days there was butter some days not, and of course the wildlife takes some beating

Are you thinking of The United Kingdom or just England?

Britain, Great Britain, England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Eire, Ulster, United Kingdom (but don't say UK - that's as bad as "Xmas"), Westmorland, Pembrokeshire, Isles of Scilly, Anglesey...I'm thinking of all of them!!!

WE are the greatest and there are thousands of reasons why.

only bad thing I see about Britain is, too many people and too little wildlife.

can think of about 16,141,241 who might want to head off to greener pastures, leave a bit of elbow room for the rest of us.

Sponsored Links
Back