The Maddy Circus rolls on.

There's thousands of missing children. What's so special about this one?

Sponsored Links
When a body decomposes it breaks down into a known set of chemical. Cadaver dogs are trained to detect those chemicals with their ultra sensitive noses. They detected nothing in the apartment of the Tapas nine - but detected death in the McCanns apartment and in the hire car. Now whether they wag, bark or ride a bicycle around the resort smoking a pipe - their noses detected death around the McCanns. No doubt they would have detected it on Maddies favourite teddy bear - but guess what? Kate McCann washed it in bleach. :rolleyes:

Google wrote

There are signs in the mc canns behaviour. The lack of emotion is not normal here. Their blogging about runs on the coast and going to dinners etc.

Do you really think if your child was abducted that you would be blogging about normal everyday things and posting the daily happeneings of their other children on the net, when there is supposedly a psyhco out there that has abducted one of their children.NO. you would be keeping as much to yourself as possible, only emerging to give any neccessary public appeals. this is an obvious attempt to portray themselves as mr and mrs normal and endear the public to them.

A common tactic of liars; CHARMING people into thinking they are 'wonderful, lovely people'. I have seen red flags in their behaviuor and i'm not a so called 'truth wizard'. sorry but your so called talent will be exposed as a load of junk. It would not be a surprise if a narcissistic, selfish married couple, more interested in their social life than their kids, who may of accidently killed their own daughter, who have reputations in society to 'protect' as a GP and Heart doctor, would go to extreme lengths to cover this up.

It's happened before. Remember Jon Benet? Rest in peace. sorry, i know this is harsh, but it is not a impossibilty that they have concocted this abduction story, it is actually quite plausible

Have you seen this Sombrero...........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YADIaa-a33o

One dog is blood and the other human remains. Both dogs alerted behind the sofa in the apartment. One also alerted in the cupboard and one also alerted in the hired cars boot.

When Gerry mc cann was informed of what the dogs discovered he had no interest in knowing. But instead dismissed the dogs abilities and that they must be wrong.
As did his wife in her book. They both become abusive and agitated.

Why didn't the thought arise to them that an abductor may have killed her in the apartment?
It didn't because they know exactly what happened to their daughter.

Someone died in the apartment.
Who was it?

Sponsored Links
A specially trained police dog savaged a kid who was playing in his nan's garden the other week in the UK, the police handler couldnt control it and get it off. Dogs are fallible.

Some cracking theories in this thread though, Norcon has deffo been ingesting some fumes in his paint shed, Detective McRuff and his South American cartel busting skills put onto the suspicious McCanns sounds like a Tarantino film.

A specially trained police dog savaged a kid who was playing in his nan's garden the other week in the UK, the police handler couldnt control it and get it off. Dogs are fallible.

Some cracking theories in this thread though, Norcon has deffo been ingesting some fumes in his paint shed, Detective McRuff and his South American cartel busting skills put onto the suspicious McCanns sounds like a Tarantino film.

The dog handler got it wrong ffs.

Both dogs (eddie and keela) alerted behind the sofa.
How do you explain that? (He won't)

Dogs are used to sniff out explosives in Afghanistan, drugs in airports, people in search and rescue. They've been used for tracking and hunting for thousands of years.

The reason for that is nothing on this planet does a better job than the nose of a dog to find and trace invisible trails.

Did the McCanns go out and actually look for their daughter?

Would you have gone out looking for your missing daughter?

Would you have gone out looking for your missing dog?

Incredibly, the McCanns didn't bother.

Didn't bother to go out and look for her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YWCVSjIJk8

Kate McCann explained away the fact the dogs detected the scent in the room and the car, by the fact she had been in the vinicinty of dead people as her role as a Doctor the week before the Holiday and it must have still lingered on her clothes, and the suitcase in the back of the car.

Following Maddies disappearence Gerry came back to England for a couple of days to discuss the situation with Family Members, it is known he brought a Suitcase of Clothes with him, and returned with different clothes,
so the Police were unable to examine the clothes that were worn on the night of the abduction.

Kate McCann explained away the fact the dogs detected the scent in the room and the car, by the fact she had been in the vinicinty of dead people as her role as a Doctor the week before the Holiday and it must have still lingered on her clothes, and the suitcase in the back of the car.

So she was rolling around behind the settee then but nowhere else in the room? And did she pack her unwashed working clothes to go on holiday abroad? C'mon guys - is that really likely?

And most GPs never come into contact with dead people. Locums do for death certificates, but not the in-house GPs. Did she provided proof of attendance? Did she sign any death certificates?

None of it rings true to me. Does it to you?

I must admit, the more I hear the more suspicious I become.

They've spent more money on libel lawyers and media gurus than looking for Maddie.

Then again they never did look did they?

Just cleared off back home and forgot about her.

I reckon they MUST know what happened to her to, to take that stance.

Loads of stuff on You Tube.

Sponsored Links
Back