The Maddy Circus rolls on.

I am also firmly in the 'The McCanns Did It' camp.

Personally, I think that Kate McCann is the dominant force in that marriage and Gerry is no more than a sap more terrified of his wife than anything else and would do anything to protect her.

Sponsored Links
Doesn’t matter what anyone thinks or how big the smoking gun appears, if you haven’t got something to hang your coat on which will stand up in Court then you’ve effectively got nothing.

That’s why the death penalty was outlawed. (At least in part). You can’t just take a punishment back if it is found later to be untrue or unjust. And what good is a huge payout as recompense if you have lost years of your life behind bars only to then become tarnished for the rest of your life by the masses with “Ah, but we know they did it really”.

Same thing with libel and the big payouts they get when wronged. Once accused, people will inevitably think no smoke without fire. The difficulty I have, lately, is there have been so very many people in the public eye who categorically deny, deny deny and “I’m going to clear my name”, only to find out they were lying through their filthy stinkin’ teeth! The latest being a Knockout blow :rolleyes:

But even so, you have to give people the benefit of the doubt until proven either way. It’s no more, and no less, what you would want if you were the one being wrongly accused. Some have already made their minds up, but until a better system comes along I don’t think ‘drowning the witch’ is something we should return to...

Did the McCanns go out and actually look for their daughter?

Would you have gone out looking for your missing daughter?

Would you have gone out looking for your missing dog?

Incredibly, the McCanns didn't bother.

Didn't bother to go out and look for her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YWCVSjIJk8[/QUOTE]

The pause she gives between 24 -28 seconds into that clip is very suspicious.

Strangers were out looking for little Maddie yet the parents couldn't be bothered. Making the lame excuse that they were working very hard.

Even from the point from when events were initiated there was no thought of going outside to look for her.
Tarantino couldn't even make this up.

Did the McCanns go out and actually look for their daughter?

Would you have gone out looking for your missing daughter?

Would you have gone out looking for your missing dog?

Incredibly, the McCanns didn't bother.

Didn't bother to go out and look for her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YWCVSjIJk8[/QUOTE]

The pause she gives between 24 -28 seconds into that clip is very suspicious.

Strangers were out looking for little Maddie yet the parents couldn't be bothered. Making the lame excuse that they were working very hard.

Even when they first noticed her missing there was no thought of going outside to look for her.
Tarantino couldn't even make this up.
IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN IN A SITUATION LIKE THAT HOW THE F DO YOU KNOW HOW YOU WOULD REACT?

Answer: You don't know! Have you read Animal Farm Norco, where innocents start admitting to things they haven't done?

Are you a psychologist?

Sponsored Links
A situation like what?

Killing my daughter or hiding her body and covering it up?
Your right I've never been in that situation.

A situation like what?

Killing my daughter or hiding her body and covering it up?
Your right I've never been in that situation.
I hope you've never done jury service, or ever get asked... :rolleyes:

I'd return a guilty verdict just on account of their accents. :rolleyes:

Ah, a bit of humour wrapped up in an 'ism. You're true colours are monochrome...

This is why Im glad here if Im ever called to trial its in a country with a professional judiciary who calls the shots, guilty or not guilty. Rather then the kind of herbert like Norcon or a Sun or Daily Mail reader swayed by prejudices or crackpot theories. To be fair if Id had jury duty as well with a London banker or a Manc Id probably vote guilty as well, all the fairer that Im out of the running.

You don't need to be a psychologist to see they are lying through their teeth.

When gerry was told about the dogs he replied "that proves nothing".

So he obviously has something to hide.

If this new investigation is a real investigation then all the anomalies in the McCann statements need addressing. Every time they give an account of what happened the story changes.

If the Scotland Yard investigation is genuine and they take over - then the parameters of the search criteria change to UK law.

DNA evidence which shows 15 markers out of 19 are not admissible in Portugal. In the USA it's 13 markers. In the UK just 10. This means that the DNA evidence would be admissible as evidence in a UK court. A 15/19 match means there is only one chance in a billion that the blood in the car was not Maddies. So how did the other person with the same blood markers get into the McCanns hire car?

If this is a genuine investigation then SY HAVE to look at the possibility of it being Maddies.

And don't forget the cadaver dogs. They found results behind the settee and in the hire car. So who's dead body was that then?

And why did Kate wash Maddies Cuddle Cat? The only link she had with her daughter - so she washed it. Was there evidence for the cadaver dog on it? Or the blood dog.

If it's a real investigatigation I'd expect the McCanns to be charged before too long.

Does this remind anyone else here of the Jim Sav case?

Yes, you could be right! (As indeed you were then). If a poll was taken you may have a majority vote. I may even think that you are right, but that doesn't mean any of us are!

I dont understand the obsession with pre-judging any outcome of which we, the public, are not privy to yet.

You stand to be wrong whereas I stand to be impartial. If you 'got off' on being right about Saville, consider the day you might have wronged someone.

But I guess your silence will be deafening then... :rolleyes:

Everyone seem's to be pointing at what they think is undeniable evidence that they did it so why have they not been charged if that was really the case?

Sponsored Links
Back