The Maddy Circus rolls on.

She as good as said it.
Work was more important to her than looking for the child that she claimed was/is abducted.

Sponsored Links
She as good as said it.
Work was more important to her than looking for the child that she claimed was/is abducted.

So you see a news reel and believe it all do you? or at least reading things into it...

From what I remember she was cagey (advised by lawyers because of people like you), and said "we've been busy"... which has several meanings... you pick one mr simple..... not considered that she might have meant "we" (her team of lawyers) had been busy trying to find cctv, etc which might give clues... As there's no mention of her being back at work as a doctor !!

And again, IUPG !!!!!!!

Yeah too "busy" to go out looking for their child. Strangers could find time to go out looking yet the parents did nothing. Sweet fa.

It wasn't as if they were distraught and incapacitated with grief. They did do some strange allah bowing for some reason.
Gerry was seen a few days after laughing his socks off.

Yeah too "busy" to go out looking for their child. Strangers could find time to go out looking yet the parents did nothing. Sweet fa.

Wow you're blinkers are the biggest lol

And If you won't read what I typed and discuss it intelligently... then I'm out... lol, I'll leave you happy in your mucky little courtroom.

Sponsored Links
This is diynot you tulip. Not a courtroom. :LOL:

are you real? so you can decide that the McCanns are guilty here then? based on what? there are a quarter of a million google entries for Kate McCann videos... and yet you pick one, twist it and set up the "court of DIYnot"....

And then call me tulip and "tell me off" for what you just did !!

Are you sober by any chance?

This is diynot you tulip. Not a courtroom. :LOL:

are you real? so you can decide that the McCanns are guilty here then? based on what? there are a quarter of a million google entries for Kate McCann videos... and yet you pick one, twist it and set up the "court of DIYnot"....

And then call me tulip and "tell me off" for what you just did !!

Are you sober by any chance?

Sober as a judge springs to mind..

I reckon most of the theories stem from the fact that right from the beginning the McCanns and their group of friends seemed very cagey and just didn't seem to be telling the whole truth. From that point they attracted suspicion and have been ever since. You have to ask why that was and the most likely explanation is that the checking on the kids rota fell apart after a few drinks and realising it wouldn't look good they had to fill in the gaps. But I can't believe they actually had anything to do with Maddies disappearance for one very simple reason; that some of the group would know about it and there is no possible way they could cover that up.

This is why it reminds me of the saville case, trail by media as it's known. Everybody jumping on the bandwaggon thirsting for scandle and intrigue because their own lives are so shallow.

I still find the Teddy Bear thing weird but, as I said, how true is it and what was behind it, again, if true?

I think the people who get off on this stuff are probably East Enders and Corri St. Junkies. Inane emetic crap for the masses who think it's real life which they, in their bordem, try to emulate. :evil:

The McCanns invited the public to donate towards finding Maddy, many like the pensioners who donated their pensions, children that donated their pocket money, groups and organisations that raised money for them.

These people that dug into their pockets have a right to know the truth.

The McCanns successfully sued the News Media, so now the Media avoids stories on the conflict of how Maddy was possibly abducted.
It is not now a case of trial by Media, The McCanns put a stop to that.

But I can't believe they actually had anything to do with Maddies disappearance for one very simple reason; that some of the group would know about it and there is no possible way they could cover that up.

But the evidence provided by the cadaver dog suggests that a body was hidden behind the sofa for several hours while the McCanns were at the tapas bar. Who's body was it? Kate McCann reckons it was her working clothing that she took on holiday. FFS. :rolleyes:

Then Kat comes back to the apartment and says she looked in the bedroom and Maddie had gone (making her bed before she left).

Kate then ran screaming "They've taken Maddie" - and left the twins alone in an unlocked apartment with a possible abductor in there. How did she know that 'they had taken her'? What if Maddie was messing around and fell asleep behind the settee? It sounds like a story to me, and not a very convincing one at that.

Evidence of cadaver dogs isn't 100% reliable and if it did detect cadaver scent there's no way of knowing who's and where it came from. Even the handler said it can only be taken as a guide. And anyway, given the time frame if it is cadaver scent it's unlikely to be Maddies.

But I still can't get past the fact that there is no way they could have disposed of her body without somebody from their group knowing. And if any of them knew it they would have caved in by now.

Evidence of cadaver dogs isn't 100% reliable and if it did detect cadaver scent there's no way of knowing who's and where it came from. Even the handler said it can only be taken as a guide. And anyway, given the time frame if it is cadaver scent it's unlikely to be Maddies.

But I still can't get past the fact that there is no way they could have disposed of her body without somebody from their group knowing. And if any of them knew it they would have caved in by now.

Dogs rescue and track people all over the world and have done throughout history. They are unbiased. All they know is that they are trained to trace a chemical signature - how odd that it just happened to be in a place you'd be most likely to hide a body. Still, if you'd rather not believe it, then that's up to you.

What about the 15 marker DNA test in the hire car? You only need 13 markers in the USA to prove guilt suitable for the death penalty? I guess you disbelieve that too? :rolleyes:

The Two dogs used were trained in two highly specific areas.
Eddie the cadaver dog was trained to detect the presence of "cadaverine" (a chemical released after death)
The other dog was trained only to scent the presence of blood ,
both dogs detected the scent of death.

The McCanns legal team suggested that these dogs were unreliable, however both were used on around 200 previous occasions and they had never been wrong.

Sponsored Links
Back