The Maddy Circus rolls on.

Sponsored Links
I Hope the new inquiry asks the McCanns a few questions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnXtYSeXSiw[/QUOTE]

Wow that's the biggest pile of circumstancial bunkum I've ever seen stitched together... "Highly trained dogs detected a corpse" !!! well that's it then QED. Let's all go home for a cup of tea - the dogs have spoken.

Joe, I agree with you on one thing... if Gerry and Kate have killed their daughter, then the full weight of the law should come crashing down on them.

However, the process in this country is innocent until proven guilty which you're disregarding by telling us you know they killed her.

My argument is, find the girl or find what happened to her, and then punish those responsible.

The dogs were highly trained British police cadaver dogs. They don't blame bad parents - just detect corpses. That's what they do. No fear and no favour. They don't care if the suspects are freemasons. ;)

google wrote
Madeleine McCann’s parents want Gonçalo Amaral and his wife to execute a separation of assets in order to guarantee that the former Judiciary Police Inspector, author of the book “The Truth of the Lie”, has sufficient goods to pay up a damages claim. Gonçalo Amaral’s wife says she will not obey that court decision.

They seem like real model citizens the mc canns.
Is their any depth to which they won't stoop?

I guess tennis and shopping at waitrose are expensive hobbies eh?

Sponsored Links
The dogs were highly trained British police cadaver dogs. They don't blame bad parents - just detect corpses. That's what they do. No fear and no favour. They don't care if the suspects are freemasons. ;)

That's hilarious Joe... the fact you googled their breed.

They are dogs that have a very limited broad response ability. They are quite often wrong. They respond by wagging their tail yes? How do they say they are happy? wag their tail? Oh, they bark twice? hmmm maybe they just fancied a bark.... "oh there must be a body here, the dog just barked"!

Not exactly measurable, accurate, proven affidavits though!

Dogs are amazing I accept that. But the fact the dog gave a sign that was agreed to be a corpse, doesn't mean the dog didn't misunderstand, or felt like being a dog, or spotted a corpse of a snail, or a human corpse of 15 years ago.

inadmissible evidence in court Joe... sorry pal ! (see what I did there !!)

You cannot discount what the dogs discovered.
If they had been taken to all the rooms in the hotel I bet the mc canns room is where the tail wagging would have started.

You cannot discount what the dogs discovered.
If they had been taken to all the rooms in the hotel I bet the mc canns room is where the tail wagging would have started.

Are you serious? again it's circumstancial evidence.. I bet the dog wagged its tail when it got home or at a lamppost where a bitch had pi55ed !

And you argument is that you " bet that's where the dog wagged it's tail"!!!

I hope the police aren't near your house tonight, because "I bet you killed you neighbour with a claw hammer for having the cricket on too loud "!!!!!

Norcon I had you down as a normal poster, i do hope you're pished !

Well its hardly going to lead to the mc cans being convicted but it just makes them look all the more suspicious.

Why did kate mc cann change her story?

And what was the "bowing down to allah" all about? They looked like a a pair of nutters doing that.

And what was the "bowing down to allah" all about? They looked like a a pair of nutters doing that.

You don't know what Kate McCann said. You only know what someone thinks they know and wrote it down and you read it...

You don't know what Kate McCann said. You only know what someone thinks they know and wrote it down and you read it...

And yet you know that the child was abducted by paedo's because the mc canns say she was "taken".
Yeah sure she was. :rolleyes:

What was the bowing down to allah all about? Are they muslims?

Norcon, the only thing we know for sure is that maddie's gone... let's find her before pointing fingers. I've said many times, Kate and Gerry should go to jail if they're culpable.

but the testimony of the grumpy owner of DIYnot, a dog and a bloke called norcon who's pished, isn't enough!

Sponsored Links
Back