The Maddy Circus rolls on.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Seems very suspicious. She actually hampered the investigation.
Something you might expect from an uneducated chav. Not a doctor.

I wonder if the cops have contacted sombrero yet as he seems to know that paedo's carried out the abduction?

Oh come on your two.... Joe's found a website that has evidence that the Americans didn't land on the moon... it's got photo's and professors and evidence and everythink !!!!

And of course you must know the legal system isn't based on fact or common sense, it's based on "what can we win with?"... So I suspect in this data, Kate McCann was told by her 'brief' "don't answer anything", or "don't incriminate yourself"...

The legal system is a joke.

Seriously, how many parents have left kids in a paddling pool tonight to answer the phone? what if the kids die? it's a risk. There are reports in the press of dozens of kids in America dying from being left in a car in the heat - like a dog... sounds bad, but the intent wasn't bad, it's just ill educated, risk taking, foolish parents..... they don't equal paedos!!

Have the McCanns ever admitted that they were to blame?

The reason they don't search for Maddie is that they know she is dead. That's why the Portuguese police had them as suspects - until someone told them to back off.

They employ a PR Guru on £70k and hired some of the most expensive lawyers in the world. How about spending that money on searching for the daughter that gets gang raped year in and year out?

Nope. They would rather play tennis and go to work.

Maddies dead - and many believe that THEY killed her.

Have the McCanns ever admitted that they were to blame?

The reason they don't search for Maddie is that they know she is dead. That's why the Portuguese police had them as suspects - until someone told them to back off.

They employ a PR Guru on £70k and hired some of the most expensive lawyers in the world. How about spending that money on searching for the daughter that gets gang raped year in and year out?

Nope. They would rather play tennis and go to work.

Maddies dead - and many believe that THEY killed her.

Yes Joe... blah blah blah... meaningless.... blah blah blah ... SPIN... blah blah blah... conjecture... blah de blah...

You know nothing Joe about this case, if you do, then name your sources., because what you're saying is bordering on slander !!!

No it's not. I got my info from the Portuguese Police.

They think she is a suspect - and so does anyone else that has followed the case.

The will be an arrest one day. ;)

No it's not. I got my info from the Portuguese Police.

They think she is a suspect - and so does anyone else that has followed the case.

The will be an arrest one day. ;)

From the Portuguese Police? really to you directly? Not sure about that..

"They think" she's a suspect? clinical, legal verification there Joe !

My point is this... arrest Kate if she's a suspect, with the appropriate evidence, and prove Maddie is dead.... or... GO AND FIND THAT POOR FOOKIN CHILD !!!!!!!!!

Ask the parents where she is. Why do you think they carry on as if she never existed? PR Gurus, Lawyers? FFS - wake up mate. They KNOW she's dead.

Ask the parents where she is. Why do you think they carry on as if she never existed? PR Gurus, Lawyers? FFS - wake up mate. They KNOW she's dead.

Joe, you know none of the facts... get over it...

And your supposition is repulsive when we have a legal system of sorts...

As for "carrying on"... what would you do in their circumstance? answer that if nothing else... but they have other kids to bring up, and jobs and bills to pay.

I'll say again, I have no idea if they are guilty or not, but our system says innocent unitl proven guilty... so give them that respect Joe...

Oh and one last question, seeing as you're connected to the Portuguese police etc.. what was kate's motive for killing Maddie?

Maddie was 'difficult' and needed sedation when they went out boozing. Apparently they used to give the kids drugs (they are doctors). Maybe they got the dose wrong and she OD'd?

Tell me Immi - would YOU play tennis and shop at Waitrose knowing your daughter (that you left lying around) was being rogered 4 times a night by different blokes? Year in year out? Well would you?

Maddie was 'difficult' and needed sedation
How the hell do you know that? were you spying on them?
when they went out boozing.
Emotive words.. or use "had ameal with friends"..

Apparently they used to give the kids drugs (they are doctors). Maybe they got the dose wrong and she OD'd?
I give my kids drugs... don't know where I'd be without Calpol !!!!
Tell me Immi - would YOU play tennis and shop at Waitrose knowing your daughter (that you left lying around) was being rogered 4 times a night by different blokes? Year in year out? Well would you?

Yep I would... I would be strong for my other 2 kids.... and shopping? are you saying they shouldn't go to Waitrose until maddie is found? bizarre Joe !!

So what would YOU do?

I'd go look for her. Every day.

I couldn't play tennis or go to work or sleep or eat, knowing that it was all my fault.

There's something wrong with you mate. Just like there's something wrong with the McCanns.

Would YOU have answered those 48 questions?

Would YOU employ a team of the world's most expensive lawyers to protect YOU.

Would YOU employ a PR Guru at huge expense?

Well would you?

Sponsored Links
Back