The Queens funeral.

Non binding and what has that got to do with Bojo lies which you prostrate before.

You are a hypocrite for calling out Dork and then genuflecting before Bojo.
Don’t get me wrong, I think BoJo is a slippery bar steward. I’ve said it before, many times, but I’ll say it again for your benefit; Bojo has done what was asked of him and what he was voted in to do so all credit to him for that. He can now go and **** himself for all I care. That clear enough for you?

Sponsored Links
Don’t get me wrong, I think BoJo is a slippery bar steward. I’ve said it before, many times, but I’ll say it again for your benefit; Bojo has done what was asked of him and what he was voted in to do so all credit to him for that. He can now go and **** himself for all I care. That clear enough for you?
What did bojo get done?

He certainly didn't 'get brexit done' as it hasn't actually been done...

And was he voted in to screw up the UK economy as he clearly did?

As for your comment, then I think you'll find he's f****d over almost everyone but him and his mates!

He did actually get us out of the EU, a little bit of credit where it's due. He obeyed the referendum result, which it appears that plenty of others were trying to find ways to ignore, e.g. May muddling about and buggering the job up, hopefully until everyone got fed up.

This is one of those nuanced things, that don't often exist on the internet. The bloke's a complete prat, but he did actually do one thing that he promised to do.

Pleeeeeaaaaaaasse let's not have another remoaner thread. The arguments have been done to death a million times over, the decision was made, it happened. Trashing yet another thread into the same irrelevant boring mantra isn't going to change it.

He did actually get us out of the EU, a little bit of credit where it's due.
When you say 'us', I assume you are excluding Northern Ireland?

That part of the UK is in fact still technically part of the EU due to bojo's bodged deal!

Sponsored Links
He did actually get us out of the EU, a little bit of credit where it's due. He obeyed the referendum result, which it appears that plenty of others were trying to find ways to ignore, e.g. May muddling about and buggering the job up, hopefully until everyone got fed up.

This is one of those nuanced things, that don't often exist on the internet. The bloke's a complete prat, but he did actually do one thing that he promised to do.

Pleeeeeaaaaaaasse let's not have another remoaner thread. The arguments have been done to death a million times over, the decision was made, it happened. Trashing yet another thread into the same irrelevant boring mantra isn't going to change it.
So brexit is done ? This is it?

Can we confirm all the leavers agree ?

I had no idea brexhit had finally been done.

Blup

OK. The funeral costs seem high, is there a further breakdown than given on the bbc website linked to. The cost of culture media and sport is 20 times that of the MoD but there seemed to be more soldiers there than comms. officers. And is the figure gross, in other words would a big part of it have been spent any way as a fixed/variable cost.

Blup

A decade of austerity by the Conservative-led governments after 2010 resulted in more than half a trillion pounds of lost public spending and a weaker economy, a left-of-centre thinktank has calculated.

...a paper by four PEF researchers – Rob Calvert Jump, Jo Michell, James Meadway and Natassia Nascimento – said the austerity measures – in 2010 and later in the decade – had led to weaker growth, a low-wage economy and contributed to the vote to leave the EU in the 2016 referendum. Public spending rose by 1.5% a year in nominal terms on average between 2010 and 2019, Meadway said.

Using figures from the independent Office for Budget Responsibility, the paper demonstrates that governments from 2010 onwards could have maintained real-terms growth in public spending at the 3% level inherited from the previous Labour government and, by accompanying spending increases with matching tax rises, still have reduced Britain’s government debt burden by 2019.

Full Fats:theGruntiada

Notwithstanding the half a billion Boris spaffed over the Covid cockups'; i'd say £161m was f***ing cheap.
D'y'all still hanker for The Republick?

Put some meat on the bone and we can chew the fat...
Start a new thread. Put a poll on it.

but either you prefer privilige or you prefer people to be voted in or out. Neither system is perfect.
But I won't doff my cap, but you can if you want

Start a new thread. Put a poll on it.

but either you prefer privilige or you prefer people to be voted in or out. Neither system is perfect.
But I won't doff my cap, but you can if you want
Buck passed once again. You want the Republick, not i.
Seems to me you're not certain of the outcome...

Sponsored Links
Back