The worlds' most powerful leader marches on...

People on this very forum were saying the same thing about UKIP a couple of years ago. Funny old world innit. Angela will make sure voters will do the same thing about AfD that the UK voters did about UKIP.

Big players my arse.

Trump and their ilk are a laughing stock.

Look around you, Noseall: regardless of what you think of UKIP, they have changed the political landscape of the UK; remember the Brexit referendum?

The Beeb (among others) think that AfD will have a significant effect on Germany as well. Merkel will have to cobble together a coalition that will have fundamentally different viewpoints on important issues.
In turn, domestic issues will mean that Merkel will have less time or strength to support Macron's proposed reforms of the EU.

Sneering, scoffing, disdain for any concerns of parts of the electorate, and complacency of the ruling classes is what gave UKIP and AfD the boost-up they needed.
The referendum only happened because they thought Remain was already in the bag.

You are intelligent; don't fall into the default position of rounding on any post with "UKIP" or "AfD" in it; judge the situation on its merits.

Sponsored Links
Look around you, Noseall: regardless of what you think of UKIP, they have changed the political landscape of the UK; remember the Brexit referendum?
Orchestrated by the Tory party? Yes, I remember it. Some loudmouth bloke was hanging onto their coattails spouting a load of right wing nonesense.

Sneering, scoffing, disdain for any concerns of parts of the electorate, and complacency of the ruling classes is what gave UKIP and AfD the boost-up they needed.
UKIP are washed up nobodies.

Blow me down deja vu all over again.

regardless of what you think of UKIP, they have changed the political landscape of the UK

yes, they've energised the younger people of the country, who are very much opposed to RWRs and UKIP, and very much in favour of the EU.

UKIP is a party that appeals strongly to some of the over-60's. It is repellent to younger people (and also to many older ones).

Merkel will have to cobble together a coalition that will have fundamentally different viewpoints on important issues.
That coalition will have 52.5% of the seats.
All the other parties are fundamentally opposed to AfD.

In turn, domestic issues will mean that Merkel will have less time or strength to support Macron's proposed reforms of the EU.
What nonsense.

All the UK parties are fundamentally opposed to UKIP and all the German parties are fundamentally opposed to AfD. The same can be said for the French parties and FN

You are intelligent; don't fall into the default position of rounding on any post with "UKIP" or "AfD" in it; judge the situation on its merits.
UKIP and AfD do not have any merit.

As Noseall points out, AfD are already in chaos.

Sponsored Links
Afd is stronger in the old East.

The old East never came to terms with the horrors and guilt Germany's Fascist past as the West did.

It will be interesting to see if the under 20's grow into the same RWR mindset.

Merkel & the EU would do well to heed the election result & learn from it.

publicly they will put on a defiant brave face / or spin on it ;)

Privately they are worried ;) , very worried & so they should be

It has already altered there policy on imigration , be it that they will not admit it :)

election result

No doubt Theresa and the remaining conservatives could give here the benefit of their experience. So could any remaining kippers.

They are worried ;) , very worried & so they should be

No doubt Theresa and the remaining conservatives could give here the benefit of their experience. So could any remaining kippers.

They are worried ;) , very worried & so they should be

o_O :rolleyes: o_O

Kippers
I like kippers , even the tinned ones although I prefer the ones in olive oil

She knows exactly what she is doing.
I'm sure the EU respect the German election results also.

I don't doubt that Noseall

she is in her 4th term as chancellor.

And if she is as smart as many believe she will take very careful note of the election results. (she already has ;))

(BBC 4 9pm )

Merkel & the EU would do well to heed the election result & learn from it.
Can you let your mate (the poster currently calling himself Notch7) that it was you Tansam that brought the EU into the fore yet again. Ta duck.(y)

Can you let your mate (the poster currently calling himself Notch7) that it was you Tansam that brought the EU into the fore yet again. Ta duck.(y)

well the EU is Germany , the 2 are for ever linked & if Germany left well it would be a total disaster for the EU & the end

The EU need to heed the vote as the right wing party are anti EU

Sponsored Links
Back