They need us more than we need them......

Pity you can't see beyond Brexit or beyond a Tory government. Things that are tested in court protect the rights of democracy go far beyond poxy brexit and lying Boris. You are very short sighted and politically blinkered.

I'm siding with the set of people
I'm going to stick with and respect law for ALL UK citizens, if its all the same to you.(y)

Sponsored Links
what a pity the campaigners said we'd have a great trade deal with the EU

And that it would be the easiest deal in history

And the morning after the ref German car manufacturers would insist on no tariffs

and that no-one was talking about leaving the single market

What sort of Irish border did you vote for?

I'm going to stick with and respect law for ALL UK citizens, if its all the same to you.

You're going to stick with whatever Gina Miller tells you to do, and why not? it's your prerogative, your choice and I for one wont insult you purely based on that choice. I'll leave that to the 'remainers'.

Sponsored Links
You're going to believe what ever Dominic Cummings tells you, as catastrophic as that may be.

what can I say?, he's a winner, there's no doubting that.
He has the entire EU hierarchy running round in circles, the majority of Parliament on their back foot, the legal system in disarray and at least four people on 'here' frothing at the mouth on a nightly basis, what a guy.

Dominic Cummings memo reveals contradictory Brexit policy with demented overtones

Tories just not used to Ireland having the upper hand against Britain

"Empathy is a generally an underrated quality and especially so in the world of political strategy. People who enjoy gaming negotiations like to think in terms of ruthless self-interest. But when you lack empathy, that self-interest becomes harder to satisfy. Unless you understand your negotiating partner, you’ll find it harder to get what you want from them.

That foundational mistake is written into every sentence of a crucial memo from No 10 special adviser Dominic Cummings and sent to the Spectator magazine on Monday night. We don’t know it’s him of course. It was sent by “a contact in No 10”. But the length, lexicon and attitude of the writing indicates it could only ever have come from him.

The whole cultural approach of anonymising the briefing is starting to become a real problem, allowing the British government to distance itself from aggressive commentary and providing a semblance of plausibility to otherwise quite deranged commentary. The memo was from Cummings and we should say so.

Cummings’s lengthy missive is angrier than the type of material put out by Theresa May’s administration, but in one central area it is uncannily alike: It shows almost no understanding whatsoever of European incentives, political systems or domestic sensitivities. It is what happens when you base your negotiating posture without any empathy or interest in the other side. It’s really not much more sophisticated than playing Battleships.

Chief villain
It starts with Leo Varadkar, who is increasingly turning into the chief villain of the piece among the hysterics on the Tory benches. The emotional origin of this newfound hatred comes from the fact that they are not used to Ireland having the upper hand against Britain. It goes against their sense of the natural order.

“Varadkar doesn’t want to negotiate,” Cummings insists. “He wants to gamble on a second referendum.” This is pretty much the standard Brexit narrative now. The Taoiseach has strategised against Downing Street to win domestic support and is now unable to move because of his own unnecessary red lines. There is almost no recognition of the reason he has reached his position, which is that customs checks would create a poisonous combination of economic deterioration, political volatility and security targets."

https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/...kBz0Brdx6tXQfAjbSoo1vCTVVnhhUyKKWb78WvL5VGiYo

Serious question. Can someone sensible please explain?

Where is this fantasy world of Johnson and Trump lovers?

The more they (J&T) lie the more they (lovers) like it but what exactly is it that they like ... and how do they know?

Rubbish, you've got one set of people striving for an outcome that looks after their vested interests fighting another set of people striving for an outcome looking after their vested interests. I'm siding with the set of people who are trying to honour a referendum result because that resembles a democracy more closely than the alternative.

The difference is that on the remain side, the vested interest is to put the country first

In the leave side the vested interest is Johnson, Rees Mogg, Gove, Farage etc. Ie self interest

You are siding with a set of people that are chasing a pupulist vote to win an election.
Its not democracy, they are telling you lies.
Poor old fillyboy is so easily conned.
Let me give you a tip: Cummings abd Johnson are starting a blane game to get muppet leavers all fired up, so start rattling your cage :ROFLMAO:

No deal is not and never has been a negotiating strength against no deal.

In any case what do you think the EU has to offer to improve the deal?

What the UK economy needs to avoid damage is frictionless trade......brexiteers dont want that, so what is it exactly that they want?

Conservatives will now campaign for no deal.....how stupid is that?
All no deal means is going back to Brussels to get a deal and the same things will be on the table: Irish border, divorce payment, citizens rights.

I'm not convinced that will be BJs campaign.. I guess we wont have to wait long to find out.

You're going to stick with whatever Gina Miller tells you to do, and why not? it's your prerogative, your choice and I for one wont insult you purely based on that choice. I'll leave that to the 'remainers'.
Fillyboy is happy to be conned by Johnson.

Sponsored Links
Back