Tier 3 for London and parts of Essex and Hertfordshire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
From 00.01 on Wednesday.

Oh well, that’s the firms Christmas meal for tomorrow night postponed. Never mind, always next year. Hopefully!

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Tomorrow is Tuesday.

It almost makes you think that none of the previous precautions have worked.

That can't be right; what am I missing?

Sponsored Links
Tomorrow is Tuesday.

It almost makes you think that none of the previous precautions have worked.

That can't be right; what am I missing?

We've been in Tier 3 for a few weeks now and the infection rates have dropped, so it seems to have had an effect here.

And a completely new strain of virus to boot. I hope its not staying one-step ahead of the vaccine :cautious:

And a completely new strain of virus to boot. I hope its not staying one-step ahead of the vaccine :cautious:
Hancock: "Over the last few days, thanks to our world-class genomic capability in the UK, we have identified a new variant of coronavirus"

World class?

Other countries have been identifying supposedly different variants of the 'virus' for months!

Hancock: "Over the last few days, thanks to our world-class genomic capability in the UK, we have identified a new variant of coronavirus"

World class?

Other countries have been identifying supposedly different variants of the 'virus' for months!
Yes that is exactly what "world class" means.

What is your point? o_O

Just 2 weeks in March/April to flatten the curve. Initially govt not pushing masks as no evidence to suggest they're effective then make them compulsory. Places like Bristol went into Nov lockdown as tier one and came out in tier 3. Now London lockdown>tier2>ter3. And people still trust the government?

Can't hide from it with endless lockdowns and nonsensical rules. Time for a rethink while we still have an economy left.

What is your point? o_O
Lally has no point. His only point is to continue to knock the country that he is unable to leave because his partners country won’t accept him as a resident. He should be knocking Iceland - they’ve compounded his misery.

What is your point? o_O
That the UK is lagging behind other countries and that the UK government is spouting bollo x whilst handing out billions to their chums!

Do keep up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back