Tier 3 for London and parts of Essex and Hertfordshire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
We’re they open tickets you booked when you booked last year?
WTF are you talking about?

You do sound a bit like 'Bodd' though ;)

Edit: Good to see essex folk are going to be 'quarantined' (y)

That the UK is lagging behind other countries and that the UK government is spouting bollo x whilst handing out billions to their chums!

Do keep up!
WTF?

Are you saying that other countries with world class labs should have detected this new strain in Essex before the UK's world class labs?

Sponsored Links
And people still trust the government?

To be blunt the Government cannot trust the population to take it seriously, too many idiots ignoring or intentionally going against the rules.

That is the opinion of a retired nurse in Germany, I think it also applies to the UK.. maybe only a minority are confrontational idiots but it only needs a minority to keep the virus spreading,

"We have just booked our one way tickets out of here to my partner's country, along with a cargo container for our belongings..."
Oh I'm sorry...

I confused your illiterate language skills with the fact that you still can't understand that the plans of most people have had to be changed due to the little matter of a 'pandemic'...

But hey ho....

I guess being 'quarantined' will mean you have more time on your hands to spout bovine excrement (y)

you still can't understand that the plans of most people have had to be changed due to the little matter of a 'pandemic'...
So it is just the pandemic then? No wonder you’re all for it! I thought you said you were just waiting for sonny boy to take his exams (when the rest of the country wasn’t!)

At least that’s cleared that up and you’ll be off as soon as this pandemic is over, right?

If the government gave advice in urdu,gujarati,farsi, arabic and any one of a hundred odd languages rather than English, Londinistan might not have had to go into tier 3.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So what do they speak in Kent, Essex, Sunderland?

What language do they speak in the red areas?

T3 areas UK

https://inews.co.uk/news/uk/covid-t...-restrictions-postcode-checker-my-area-773074

Tier-Map-01-5_1_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq0RglTN43wyGR-NQABDM7EmuAaef4899hdvSyMIv8E_8.jpg

Urdu,gujarati,farsi, arabic and any one of a hundred odd languages rather than English,

There are no Englishmen left in the UK. Whats happened? Have we all been raptured to the good Lord above? :mrgreen:

Imagine spending an eternity with this bunch. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Makes no difference to me.
Christmas shopping was done online last month, we're all home as both the kids schools closed til next year due to so many positive cases, I only go shopping once a week to the a supermarket that is always empty.

I don't actually know what tier 3 is, but I am in it apparently. No need to change anything I do as I am pretty much in lockdown and isolation permanently.
Mind you, I guess it means my plumber can't fit the 2 radiators that we took off at the end of the summer ... that's a bummer.

My favourite supermarket, this was last Thursday, about 7pm - I think I accidentally got within 20m of somebody for a minute, but only once and we both had masks on.

IMG_20201207_194959657.jpg

Today is the first day I’ve been really depressed about the virus. Checking worldometer I’m shocked. I haven’t bothered for a bit. It’s high everywhere & it just keeps coming back worse than the previous wave. Apart from 2 or 3 countries (hmm) its rapidly increasing among the other two hundred odd.
I’ve been planning a big holiday for the immediate family & some of the extended family.... Tonight, I don’t think it’s going to happen.
We’re going in to T3 tomorrow night & I’m gutted (mainly because, typical bloke, I do 90 percent of my Christmas shopping on Christmas Eve!!) It’s ruining everything, my sons got A levels, my daughter has a new business that has to keep closing. Now Christmas is fxxxxd!!! I can’t see it ending, no one around the world has got on top of it & it keeps changing.. is this how it’s going to be here on in??
I would really like to see China being more proactive & actually assisting with the research to help the world out instead of being defensive & unhelpful.
Rant over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back