Todays Job

Mate of mine sent this to me. It is an actual image of me so I put a cartoon face on it to post on here, with a grehound in the bucket. Made me laugh and I love the picture.


ChatGPT Image Jul 12, 2026, 03_38_45 PM.png
 
Massive announcement, I have won a competition at work and got an additional 3 days holidays as my prize. We have a gritting team at work and all of the gritters have names and the competition was to come up with the best names for the new fleet of gritters. Mine came out top and I am the company’s best namer of gritters. Fantastic achievement by me.
 
Just. got in, Flag removals having to be done through the night. Had a police presence in case of any trouble. All went smoothly with no issues. I bet they will put more up as soon as we take them down.
 
A nice treat from Lena. She has made me a pheasant and pineapple pasty. My day just keeps getting better.
 
christmas lights, been adding new points for them as this years are increasing from last. Nightmare as we have backlogs of work.
 
Ive had a couple of emergency calls today. Always good for the bank.

However this one had me a little emotional. Ill post more pictures later.

One of the most beautiful churches I believe I have been in
20260912_134341.jpg
 
New motorway link road finished today, Hooorah. Thank fook as I was at my wits end. However I will be on the TV to showcase it, As the project leader and the best looking in Highways I will look and sound fantastic. What a guy I am. !!!!!
 
Back
Top