We Need These Signs On Our Motorways!

About ten years ago, I took the advanced driving test and was taught to drive close to the left when on a RH bend and on the centre markings when on a LH bend. On country roads with no centre markings, you drive on the opposite side of the road on a LH bend (unless its really tight) It gives you the maximum possible view of the road ahead.

it's great fun but scares the f*** out of your passengers :eek:

Sponsored Links
About ten years ago, I took the advanced driving test and was taught to drive close to the left when on a RH bend and on the centre markings when on a LH bend. On country roads with no centre markings, you drive on the opposite side of the road on a LH bend (unless its really tight) It gives you the maximum possible view of the road ahead.

Never done an advance driving course but I do exactly that. I'll have to show the wife - conclusive proof that I must have some common sense somewhere.

Never done an advance driving course but I do exactly that. I'll have to show the wife - conclusive proof that I must have some common sense somewhere.

Glad to be of assistance ;)

Sponsored Links
Back