What’s going on in France?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blimey it seems that

the French government ignored preparations for genocide in Rwanda as they supported the racist and violent government of the Rwandan president Habyarammna :eek:

no surprise tbh / scoundrels ;)

Sponsored Links
Blimey it seems that

the French government ignored preparations for genocide in Rwanda as they supported the racist and violent government of the Rwandan president Habyarammna :eek:

no surprise tbh / scoundrels ;)
You ought to be more concerned about Austrian politicians.
Austrian politicians were financed by Gaddafi and Hussein.
They were photographed training with neo-Nazis and performing a Nazi salute.
They were accused of anti-Semitism.
Some are under investigation for misuse of party funds.

These are current events not something that happened thirty years ago.

jeez us I recall a while back when the French attempted to sabotage the heating install industry in the UK

exporting there dodgy boilers over here , mind u the word dumping may be a tad more accurate than exporting

the infamous ELM leblancs and chaffateaux :eek:

probably some high level ;) French conspiracy ( the scoundrels)

jeez us I recall a while back when the French attempted to sabotage the heating install industry in the UK

exporting there dodgy boilers over here , mind u the word dumping may be a tad more accurate than exporting

the infamous ELM leblancs and chaffateaux :eek:

probably some high level ;) French conspiracy ( the scoundrels)

They probably thought: Germany are flogging their dodgy Bosch plastic carp in UK, let's have a piece of the action.

Sponsored Links
They probably thought: Germany are flogging their dodgy Bosch plastic carp in UK, let's have a piece of the action.
ELM Leblanc and Bosch are the same group.
Chaffoteaux are part of the Ariston Thermo Group, an Italian company.

Transam is obviously not well clued up in his trade.

So what is going on in France?
Not a lot, this weekend. But it's usually quiet during the cold, wet weather. And it is cold and wet this weekend. But the sun has come out this afternoon.
Went to the local market yesterday morning, but even that was was unusually quiet, and we didn't buy anything. Not many plants for sale or too high a price. No live fowl available. No crabs for sale. No truffles.
There was some lovely ham and cheeses available, but we didn't buy any.

I've had a lazy weekend. I can't do the repair to the render at the top of the gable wall because it's too cold at night.
I can't do the garden ready for the planting season because it's too wet.

Edit, The only newsworthy item is that over 55's can get the jab from tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
So what is going on in France?

good point tbh

hmmagin / Dazzler the ignored member could well be yer man for that info :idea:

afaik its the usual speil out there , emancipated and starving migrants trying to escape the place :idea:

A shortage of rubber boats :idea: caused by this Suez caper

blimey theres a thought was the captain of that tanker navigating the suez canal French :?:

afaik its the usual speil out there , emancipated ... migrants .... :idea:
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Liberated migrants? What next?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Maybe they'll get to vote as well. :idea:

Transam the illiterate, unintentional comedian!
He's trying troll and makes a fool of himself, even at that. :ROFLMAO:

u name it its all going on corruption , back handers , cronyism

swindeling ;) dare say the latest ruse out there is hood winking none to bright X pats into buying dodgy property :LOL:

previously owned by others , who had leave for another country in a hurry many years ago :sneaky::mrgreen:

Went to the local market yesterday morning, but even that was was unusually quiet, and we didn't buy anything. Not many plants for sale or too high a price. No live fowl available. No crabs for sale. No truffles.
Weren’t there any snails there or couldn’t they catch them? :rolleyes:

previously owned by others , who had leave for another country in a hurry many years ago :sneaky::mrgreen:
Yes, those Austrian Nazi Gestapo and SS officers were ruthlessly murdering hundreds of thousands of civilians.
Some of them went on to enter Austrian politics despite being convicted of being involved in such mass murder.

You told us some of your relatives were officers in the Gestapo and the SS.

Bigotry is taught in the home to children by their parents and their other relatives.

We often get our oysters from his place, http://www.thecompanyshed.co/ and you have to get there early otherwise they often sell out. Looks like we'll be able to get there later now! :) You can take your own bread and wine. I can’t see what he's moaning about - he won’t have any left over and while I’m not conversant with the oyster trade, I’m pretty sure he'll get more money selling them at U.K. retail prices than he will selling them at exported trade prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back