What’s going on in France?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
As I understand it, yes, that’s exactly what happens. I didn’t say I agree with it but sometimes we just have to accept things we don’t agree with. Why don’t you?

There can only be one otherwise it would say 'before' or 'after'. Give up.

Using the phrase "within 28 days of a test" is grammatically correct.

the word "within" means any of the days up to 28

you cant really use the term before or after -they dont really make sense.

According to yours and Doug99's scenario, all DOA arriving at the mortuary will be tested for Covid even if the cause of death is obviously not Covid, or they're going to search for unreturned test results, which may or may not be positive.

As I understand it, yes, that’s exactly what happens. I didn’t say I agree with it but sometimes we just have to accept things we don’t agree with.
You're more gullible than I thought. :rolleyes:
According to your theory, they'd have to check the test history of all DOAs to see if there are any recent test results (in the last 28 days, and the last 60 days), if there were none received, they'd have to check if there were any outstanding, if not they'd perform a test?

Talk about inventing some imaginary practice in order to avoid being proven wrong! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You take the biscuit!

Inspector: Doctor, we've just found a body that we believe is a murder victim. Can you perform an autopsy to determine the cause of death. Oh, by the way, can you do a Covid test as well so we can add it to the stat's?

Doctor: (Several hours later) Inspector, we're really sure this person died as a result of a blow to the back of the head causing severe brain injury. Oh, by the way they tested positive for Covid but we think they were asymptomatic.

Inspector: Thank you, Doctor. I guess we can't charge this person with murder then as the victim died of Covid.

:LOL::LOL:

Inspector: Doctor, we've just found a body that we believe is a murder victim. Can you perform an autopsy to determine the cause of death.
Doctor: I have done. He was murdered by asphyxiation and he also tested positive for Covid so under the regulations I will put down asphyxiation as the cause of death but as he tested positive for Covid within 28 days, he will be added to the figures. That’s the rules I’m afraid. Only bloke I know who's bothered by that is some Englishman who run away to France but **** him, what he thinks doesn’t really matter.

Sponsored Links
The official French (macron)data on this virus cannot be relied upon

they are notorious porker piers
Macron has an election coming up so is probably cooking the books so as to deflect from his incompetence over this virus caper

Doctor: I have done. He was murdered by asphyxiation and he also tested positive for Covid so under the regulations I will put down asphyxiation as the cause of death but as he tested positive for Covid within 28 days, he will be added to the figures. That’s the rules I’m afraid.
It would be argued in court that the cause of death was Covid. It says so on the Death Cert'.
Unless you are now arguing that all those deaths from Covid were not really connected to Covid. :rolleyes:
You're getting yourself into an awful muddle.

I'm not bothered, it was you and Doug99 that started the 'being bothered', in case he was killed in a car accident the day after his test was conducted, but before he had received his result, so his 'being bothered' was conditional on him receiving a posthumous positive test. :rolleyes:
In order to support your (and Doug99's) concern about deaths in UK being exaggerated as caused by Covid, you've concocted this wild theory about all DOA victims being tested for Covid, so they can be added to the data. And you've reinvented the rules for morticians. According to your rules every dead body must be tested for Covid, irrespective of any other obvious causes of death.

Doctor: Sorry, mam, but we have to test your husband's body for Covid. . We know he was old, and we know that he's recently been in hospital, and we know that he 's recently had a test, but that's the rules I'm afraid. :rolleyes:

Only bloke I know who's bothered by that is some Englishman who run away to France but **** him, what he thinks doesn’t really matter.
I still have full voting rights in UK, what I think does matter.

The official French (macron)data on this virus cannot be relied upon

they are notorious porker piers
Macron has an election coming up so is probably cooking the books so as to deflect from his incompetence over this virus caper
Transam spreading his usual racist hatred as usual.
He's so full of it, practically every time he posts anything, it's invariably full of his hatred for foreigners.
He is so bigoted, he can't help himself.

Mind apart from a forthcoming election France / macron has other
Issues to worry about

a recent report on French involvement in this Rwanda genocide caper ;)

dare say said report will be heavily
Redacted if and when it actually gets published ;)

There is ? Or was a court case ? Attempting to get certain private papers / docs released from that miterands archive ;)

dufficult times for Macron

asleep on
The job over this virus caper
Election coming up
Rwanda

plus having to make sure there is no dodgy financial records concerning bribary and back handers in his cupboard :)

a recent report on French involvement in this Rwanda genocide caper ;)

dare say said report will be heavily
Redacted if and when it actually gets published ;)

There is ? Or was a court case ? Attempting to get certain private papers / docs released from that miterands archive ;)
Macron instigated the investigation. An investigation into events that happened nearly thirty years ago.
In March of 2021 the commission finished their report, which found that while France bore responsibility for not breaking with the regime sooner, there was no evidence of French complicity in the genocide.

On November 27, 2004 ... the president of the parliamentary mission for information for Rwanda, former minister Paul Quilès stated that "France asks to be pardoned by the people of Rwanda
In 2010, during a visit to Rwanda, French President Nicolas Sarkozy acknowledged that France made "mistakes" during the genocide,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Role_of_France_in_the_Rwandan_genocide
I've yet to see or hear of an apology given by UK government, etc to any country or people for the genocides conducted by UK.

You need to brush up on your facts, instead of relying on rumour and hearsay.

plus having to make sure there is no dodgy financial records concerning bribary and back handers in his cupboard :)
You ought to be more worried about lying, dodgy financial records concerning bribary and back handers (sic) closer to home. They will seriously affect you.
Any dodgy dealings by French politicians is unlikely to affect you.
How housing secretary Robert Jenrick became embroiled in ‘highly contentious’ property scheme by billionaire Richard Desmond

Jennifer Arcuri and Boris Johnson: What's the story about?

Does Theresa May really want this child sex abuse inquiry to see the light of day?

Russia report reveals UK government failed to investigate Kremlin interference

The Tory party is so dependent on big money it now represents only a tiny elite

Tory ‘dark money’ donor fined by Electoral Commission

Boris Johnson's unused water cannon sold for scrap at £300,000 loss

An absurd vanity project for our age – Boris Johnson’s garden bridge

Timeline: Covid contracts and accusations of 'chumocracy'

etc etc.

Blimey on the news today

french population in lockdown
And certain members of the French elite ( politicians) attending secret restaurant venues to gorge on caviar and champagne :LOL:

meanwhile emancipated migrants in places like Calais are scratching around for some thing to eat

no wonder they are risking their lives trying to get across the channel to escape ;)

France ;) scoundrels

Last edited:
Blimey on the news today
french population in lockdown
Your news is old news. :rolleyes:

And certain members of the French elite ( politicians) attending secret restaurant venues to gorge on caviar and champagne :LOL:
We covered this a week ago. It was fake news then.
Still I suppose it's an improvement for you. If you can consider going from overt racism to perpetuating fake news.:rolleyes:

meanwhile emancipated migrants in places like Calais are scratching around for some thing to eat
no wonder they are risking their lives trying to get across the channel to escape ;)
Then they'll have to join the foodbanks in UK, along with all the other people below the poverty level. :rolleyes:
Unless they are picked up by border force and allowed to stay in top hotels at the taxpayers expense. Take back control, eh? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

they always have been noseall
I would have thought that transam would be more concerned with the politics of Austria, with his Austrian connections.
Especially the Freedom Party (FPO), that was born out of ex Nazi officers, who persecuted their political opponents. It has developed into the current right-wing populist party with about 25% of representation.
The first party leader was an ex-SS officer. Any relation of yours, transam?
You told us one of your relatives was an officer in the SS, and another an officer in the Gestapo.

The populist Austrian party, FPO, has a sinister history:
The first leader (ex SS Officer) was succeeded by another ex SS officer, who led the party through the 60's and 70's. The second leader had been an active Nazi SS officer whose brigade systematically shot hundreds of thousands of Jews, Romani Gypsies, communists and others, behind the front lines, and his unit was exclusively involved.
In the 80's the Austrian electorate also swung to the right. And in the mid 80's the party welcomed a convicted ex SS Officer into its ranks after his release from prison.
In the mid 80's to 2000, the party concentrated on vilifying immigrants, which had not been a concern until then. (sound familiar?)
And in the 90's the party initiated a policy called Austria First, (sound familiar?), concentrating on immigration.

In the early 2000's the party really went all out as anti-immigrant, anti-Islam and Eurosceptic. The leader at this time was a son of devout Nazi parents.
In its anti EU sentiment, it sought to vilify Turkey, and their application to join the EU as reason to quit the EU. (Sound familiar?)
During the 2017 - 2019, the party in coalition forced a further swing to the right for the government.

However, like all right wing populist parties, corruption was not far away, and in 2019, the leader of the party was caught soliciting funds from Russians.
He was also caught out wanting to control Austrian media so that his party is seen in a good light (sound familiar?)
He resigned from Austrian politics for treasonous behaviour, but moved into German politics instead.
He did act as a go-between Trump and Putin during 2016/17.

Its ideology is privatisation and low taxes, and it claims that it will not be able to continue support for the welfare state due to immigration, (sound familiar?)
It's current leader is described as neo Fascist, and the more moderate of the previous leaders!
He claims that Islam is more dangerous than Covid 19, and was sued for hate speech.
He is a gun enthusiast and carries a handgun.

Would this be connected to your determined efforts to smear Macron, so that the right wing populist Marine le Pen is elected, because the French party National Rally is associated with the Austrian party FPO. They share similar policies and ideologies.
Is your supposed trolling really a deceitful attempt to hide your real intention to further right wing populist governments, with ex-SS Nazism type ideologies?
Or am I overestimating your intelligence?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back