What’s happening to our country

Why do some feel the need to deflect by saying “well white people do it as well”? We all know they do but two wrongs don’t make a right. Everyone should be up in arms about these rape squads and should be lobbying the government to get each and every one of them deported (obviously the ones not born here). The rest should get bread and water for life.

True

The reason why certain people got away with it for so long is in part
( stress the wording in part ) because of the attitude of some
( in here perhaps ?) eager to play the
R*** card

Sponsored Links
Local authorities and police in the 80s 90s and 00s bent on political correctness , diversity , inclusion and integration. Trouble was there were groups of scum only interested in integrating with little children and the Authorities were powerless .
And the bs race war has got worse ever since.
Good thing is , with social media at the ready to hold the race bu!!****ters and do-gooders to account plus the fact blm steered the mission to the totally farcical and incredulous the tables are turning.
It seems even the hard done by race criers have woken up and seen they are responsible for deleting and erasing their own history out of the libraries and off the streets and into the rivers in an idiotic attempt to change what happened hundreds of years ago.
Facilitated , incidentally by the likes of tippu tip.

So assuming you have read this far, down among the white folks we've had Jimmy Saville, but what about Christopher White? Or Richard Huckle? Or John Denham and Matthew Lisk and their associates? Or Mark Page? Or the infamous Gary Glitter (Paul Francis Gadd)? Why didn't the media make a meal of them?

Maybe this article in Time in 2014 called "England: Land of Royals, Teas and Horrific Pedophilia Coverups" will inform you (may be behind a pay wall, not sure)

Sex abusers come in all shapes, colours and ethnicities. It isn't just something that Pakastini men visit upon white British girls, as your clip seems to imply.

No-one is suggesting that only Pakistani men commit child rape, but we are suggesting that the proportion of Pakistani men in Britain who are child rapists is far higher than the proportion of non-Pakistani men in Britain who are child rapists, and that child rape is inherent in Pakistani male culture.

No-one is suggesting that only Pakistani men commit child rape, but we are suggesting that the proportion of Pakistani men in Britain who are child rapists is far higher than the proportion of non-Pakistani men in Britain who are child rapists, and that child rape is inherent in Pakistani male culture.
For what it's worth, this is a myth.

The Home Office did a study and worked out it was predominantly white males in the UK. But since that doesn't match some people's prior opinions it is ignored.

Sponsored Links
Anyone got any examples of white grooming gangs targeting Asian girls?
For what it's worth, this is a myth.

The Home Office did a study and worked out it was predominantly white males in the UK. But since that doesn't match some people's prior opinions it is ignored.

Yes.

Your question was too precise, like anyone ever seen a gang of sparrows attacking a crow, but there's plenty of examples of crows attacking sparrows.

Plenty of examples of white grooming gangs targeting all sorts of victims. Often people in power with powerful friends.
As per my question that you are avoiding, show me a white grooming gang that targets Asian girls. Heck, show me an Asian grooming gang that targets Asian girls.

Twenty! In one gang, Twenty! I mean, three could be described as a gang but twenty! Twenty - that’s not a gang, that’s a platoon! Probably all lived within a couple of miles of each other too. Now come on, that’s no co-incidence is it?

Thats just those that were caught doing it and that doesn’t include those that they pimped them out to.

Unless they are all related, how did they all meet up?

Last edited:
No. I linked to the article, it goes into more depth. If you really gave a **** you can even find the home office report.
I’ve read it twice. I must be missing something Can you point me to the bit where it says white gangs targeting Asian girls? Thanks.

Anyone got any examples of white grooming gangs targeting Asian girls?
Not specifically Asian girls, however it can be asserted there were (and possibly still are) white grooming gangs of a sort in the UK. I refer to those who worked in children's homes in decades gone by. There are now numerous documented cases of child abuse carried out in these homes by (white) staff, sometimes acting alone, sometimes with colleagues. So I suppose you could refer to them as gangs. I could probably find it if I looked, I remember reading an article about cases of abuse in the 70's being covered up to protect various reputations.

I'll say again what I said before, the police should investigate all sections of society equally and the legal system should prosecute likewise.

Bear in mind the police, perhaps the met more specifically, will also be aware of their unlawful treatment of black and Asian boys/men in the 60s, 70s, 80s. So rightly or wrongly, they'll be treading carefully.

I'll say again what I said before, the police should investigate all sections of society equally and the legal system should prosecute likewise.
Do you know how many of these 'grooming gang' cases are being strategically backed up?

Are you aware that these cases were & still are being 'drip fed' to the public?

I’ve read it twice. I must be missing something Can you point me to the bit where it says white gangs targeting Asian girls? Thanks.
Ok, fair point. Either you edited or I misread your post. Odd are I got it wrong.

Bit of an odd question though. Why does the race of the victims matter to you?

I got it wrong.

Bit of an odd question though. Why does the race of the victims matter to you?
It matters an awful lot if a sub section of a certain culture considers stupid, young & vulnerable "white" girls to be fair game for a bit of sexy time.

These asian grooming gangs are as close to Islam as the Ku Klux Klan are to christianity. They are NOT true muslims. It is well beyond the time the authorities allowed these predatory paedophiles to hide behind their shields of ethnicity & religion. A predatory paedophile is a predatory paedophile no matter what the colour of their skin is, so why do we create barriers for them to hide behind?

Who creates these barriers?

Are they the fathers of daughters?

No, they are the snivelling left wing scum who seek to help society destroy itself so's they can rebuild it in the image of their hero Karl Marx.

Sponsored Links
Back