What’s happening to our country

Sponsored Links
There is a third option; unaware.

I suspect that everyone has someone willing to cast an aspersion (with or without foundation) against them.
I swore allegiance to queen and Country once upon a time, the number of veterans saying we were pointing our rifles in the wrong direction is growing

And mi5/6 supposedly amongst the best security services in the world didn't know about Jimmy SaVile, two little boys Ralph Haris, Gary Glitter, and Epstein?

That's not what their job is, dummy.

From 2017-2021, there were approx. 2000 reported cases of policemen/women and sexual misconduct including grooming, not sure what % were linked to underage victims.
You need to find out.
Also not sure what the split is between white/black/brown perpetrators.
I never mentioned colour - you did (as usual). I'm concerned about adult males of one particular nationality and religion. Without the figures for them, in proportion to their population, against the proportions of every other adult male in his population, you cannot make a fair comparison. You need to find out.

I won't hold my breath.

Sponsored Links
And mi5/6 supposedly amongst the best security services in the world didn't know about Jimmy SaVile, two little boys Ralph Haris, Gary Glitter, and Epstein? Are they incompetent or complicit?
Were they imprisoned for spying? :confused:

Perhaps MI5 were protecting their 'sources'.:LOL:

Were they imprisoned for spying? :confused:

Perhaps MI5 were protecting their 'sources'.:LOL:
Maybe they were...Saville was very cosy with Thatcher and the Royals. It was a poorly kept secret at the BeeB and you'd think whispers would've reached the ears of someone in high office.

Maybe they were...Saville was very cosy with Thatcher and the Royals. It was a poorly kept secret at the BeeB and you'd think whispers would've reached the ears of someone in high office.

Johnny knew.

You need to find out.

I never mentioned colour - you did (as usual). I'm concerned about adult males of one particular nationality and religion. Without the figures for them, in proportion to their population, against the proportions of every other adult male in his population, you cannot make a fair comparison. You need to find out.

I won't hold my breath.
I don't need to do feck all ;)

We all know what drives your posts, and re bib, why aren't you concerned about all adult males who commit such crimes?

You need to find out ...

They fought false wars, flooded the country with aliens, spent all the money, buried bad news, feathered their own nests, etc, etc, etc.

Plus ça change!

(To their credit, they didn't inflict Brexit on us)
The Iraq war was a geopolitical decision to back the US after 9/11 - the UK was already a target for Islamicists. A mosque in Derby was being used to spread propaganda in the mid-90s.
Everyone buries bad news...you always want the good news first, right? And Blair was smart enough to dodge the loaded question of EU membership - especially as he could see it'd be his turn to take the lead role for six months and spread UK influence much more effectively than any Tory ever could.
Aliens?
That explains Diane Abbott, then...

I swore allegiance to queen and Country once upon a time, the number of veterans saying we were pointing our rifles in the wrong direction is growing

Yes, far-right extremists are a danger, especially the ones attracted to violence.

Sponsored Links
Back