What’s happening to our country

Muslim gangs target white kids because they view them as trash, scum and inferior to there own. Apologists are uncomfortable with this, as it shows the racist intent of the crime on top of other aspects. To save the usual suspects the trouble, white men are often paedos too.

Sponsored Links
You're still insisting on narrowing your comments to something which you know will fail.
Try asking for examples of white grooming gangs that prey on vulnerable young children.
'Vulnerable young children' are not a race. Why are you defending Asian grooming gangs?

I am relatively confident that sexual predators are not particular about the ethnicity of their victims.
Asian grooming gangs are. Common knowledge. Why do you try to deny it. Are you ashamed of this issue? Numerous Muslim groups all over admit the problem. Try Google. The info is all there. Denial won't stop it happening.

Sponsored Links
Classic. You don’t get it do you , you are so thick. No British person would behave like this.
What don't we get?

Don't be absurd. It is quite obvious to anyone with half an eye open that the Tories have completely ruined this country over the years they have been in power. I have never known skulduggery like it. Downright lying, cheating and abuses of power. Anything they can do to swell their coffers they will do and not a shred of regret, shame or remorse. The NHS has been run down for years and is now in a perilous position.

It's disgusting. They obviously don't love or care for this country. They are only in it for what they can get and fork everyone else. There is no hint of providing a service to the people. We need them out ASAP and I'm hopeful this upcoming vote will be the start of a shift in the political landscape.

As for "No British person would behave like this", I'm astounded. What do you think the Tories are doing?

There is even a grooming policeman now!

From 2017-2021, there were approx. 2000 reported cases of policemen/women and sexual misconduct including grooming, not sure what % were linked to underage victims. Also not sure what the split is between white/black/brown perpetrators. It's not a new thing ;)

That is not true, of course.
Are you referring to the royal family who have been entertaining child trafficking paedophiles over the decades?
I'm waiting for Ghislaine Maxwell's Lollitta Express flight list of passengers.. I've seen "leaked list" with Andy and Charlie but they can't be verified.
And on the subject why does our judicial system allow these people to walk?

Are you referring to the royal family who have been entertaining child trafficking paedophiles over the decades?

Not defending anyone but, given that the royals have entertained tens of thousands of people over the years, I do not doubt that there will have been some wrong 'uns among those.

Not defending anyone but, given that the royals have entertained tens of thousands of people over the years, I do not doubt that there will have been some wrong 'uns among those.
And mi5/6 supposedly amongst the best security services in the world didn't know about Jimmy SaVile, two little boys Ralph Haris, Gary Glitter, and Epstein? Are they incompetent or complicit?

Sponsored Links
Back