What’s your view on the latest coronavirus briefing?

Sponsored Links
you can try a percentage if you prefer.

I'm exploring the claim that RWRs are not anti-immigrant.

Looks a pretty weak claim.

Sponsored Links
So, because the UK did not implement the EU rules for immigrants but instead used more lax conditions of their own, you think this will change when the UK leaves the EU?

Because UK was doing its own thing, that is why you wanted to leave?
The U.K. wasn’t doing it’s own thing and it did implement the EU rules as it was bound by them. It let any EU resident in who claimed to be self employed or Job seeking. When we are no longer bound by EU rules, I’d like to see those two conditions removed.

The U.K. wasn’t doing it’s own thing and it did implement the EU rules as it was bound by them.
It was, it did not and it was not.

It let any EU resident in who claimed to be self employed or Job seeking.
Well, it depends what you mean by 'let in'.
Obviously, if the UK didn't check, then anyone can get in, but the EU rules do not state that anyone can go and live wherever they want unconditionally and must be allowed to stay for ever.

When we are no longer bound by EU rules, I’d like to see those two conditions removed.
...but the UK did not implement the EU rules so why do you think anything will change.

To put it more simply -

How do you think an immigrant can get job-seekers allowance if no one knows they are there or who they are?

THe UK have taken in more refugees under the UNs refugee policy than any other country in Europe :cool:

Did you just make that up? To goad the RWRs?

Because it isn't true.

What's the English for "Wir haben so vieles geschafft – wir schaffen das.”

With 142 400 applicants registered in 2019, Germany accounted for 23.3 % of all first-time applicants in the EU-27. It was followed by France (119 900, or 19.6 %), Spain (115 200, or 18.8 %), ahead of Greece (74 900, or 12.2 %) and Italy (35 000, or 5.7 %).

E0A71565-14F4-4185-B502-5C7878ADF828.png

Sponsored Links
Back