What’s your view on the latest coronavirus briefing?

Sponsored Links
What figure do you have in mind?
Essential/necessary workers with a guaranteed job and able to afford own living costs. Sent back when job finishes if unable to find another essential/necessary job within, say, six weeks. No jobseekers, no self employed. Whatever that figure that is will be fine with me. Should also work reciprocally with other countries for any UK workers. No job, no entry.

No idea how the misquote happened. Edited to correct. Apologies.
No worries - but now you've highlighted my words and put Notch's name on it.

I think you're in a pickle this morning :)

Sponsored Links
No worries - but now you've highlighted my words and put Notch's name on it.

I think you're in a pickle this morning :)

Don't blame ceres, the coding on this place goes awry from time to time.

Another example of this is when one gets an alert (for someone quoting their post, for one example). When you click on the alert, you find it was someone else's post altogether.

yes, I didn't really believe that an anti-foreigner would have anything meaningful to say.

ExpressMigrants.jpg

MailRefugees.jpg

Don't blame ceres, the coding on this place goes awry from time to time.

Another example of this is when one gets an alert (for someone quoting their post, for one example). When you click on the alert, you find it was someone else's post altogether.
Maybe, but it's just a simple case of highlighting my post and replying to it thinking I was Notch. That's all.

Is that a rule made by the UK, then?
No idea - its information on the .UK.Gov website. That's how 'jobseekers' and 'self employed' got in. I suspect its a rule agreed by all UK countries which we wont be bound to for much longer.

the government says we have already left

but we are still in the transition period, getting most of the benefits of membership.

That should have given us time to recruit and train all the extra customs officers and immigration guards. But we haven't done it. Ludicrously, we don't even know what terms our relationship with the EU will be, so how can anybody establish their new procedures?

Err, because we are leaving the EU.

So, because the UK did not implement the EU rules for immigrants but instead used more lax conditions of their own, you think this will change when the UK leaves the EU?

Because UK was doing its own thing, that is why you wanted to leave?

Sponsored Links
Back