What’s your view on the latest coronavirus briefing?

its true, brexiters are full of hatred

they hate immigrants
they hate brown people in boats
they hate masks
they hate the EU
they hate remainers
they hate anybody that points out their lies

yup leaver losers are certainly full of hatred, you got that right
Sorry Notch, but you're wrong about that.

As with all views, there are the extremists and you may be right about those. But you are not right about the majority.

Sponsored Links
its true, brexiters are full of hatred

they hate immigrants
they hate brown people in boats
they hate masks
they hate the EU
they hate remainers
they hate anybody that points out their lies

yup leaver losers are certainly full of hatred, you got that right

Why did you vote Leave then?

And none of this "I bought the lies / con" cop - out .
What did you believe, that you do no longer?

Notch. Please don’t judge me just because you have a different point of view. You couldn’t be more wrong on every single point that you listed.
You constantly spout poisonous bile, accusing untruths. I actually feel a bit sorry for you.

Notch is click bait. ;)

Sponsored Links

As with all views, there are the extremists and you may be right about those. But you are not right about the majority.
To be fair, his list is apt on here with brexit voters! Same if read comments sections elsewhere on online newspapers/twitter. Quite an odd world at the moment !

As you reckon the pub, its clientele, the council, nor Dibble haven't given a tinker's cuss for the rules so far, why do you think they will this time, Sod?
It's legally binding - I think - the sitting down at the tables is. Before everything has been a guide, not easily enforceable. Hopefully now councils can act :)

Eh? I though Ellal was a remainer?
Ellal is Ellal, just a grumpy man :)

no Im correct -this Tory government won an election on populism and nationalism
Johnson used the strategies of Steve Bannon who did the same thing for Trump -trump wins by stoking hatred and fear

the Tory government using Cumming game playing has stoked up division

look at all the hatred towards Tory remain MPs
look at the hatred towards John Bercow.

why? -because Cummngs strategy was unite all the different Brexit factions by getting united against a common enemy: its the "will of the people" argument

You're the only person on this forum that hates 'brown people in boats'. Time and time and time again.
That's not true. There's been posts about sinking boats etc, calling them parasites and with the BML protests a comment about shooting protesters. He's not making this up Ceres.

You're the only person on this forum that hates 'brown people in boats'.

I'm pretty sure Notch is not one of the people who advises machine-gunning refugees, or letting them drown.

You're the only person on this forum that hates 'brown people in boats'. Time and time and time again.

please do provide a quote.

what Ive said is that the right wing use it as a deflection....which is true, its a dead cat.

You're the only person on this forum that talks about 'brown people in boats'. .
Urm, Ceres, I really don't know where you're coming from or what you're trying to say.

Is it just the term used 'brown people in boats'? Because there are many posts here about immigrants, not all very kind either. Notch has never said anything that leads me to believe he 'hates brown people in boats'. Quite the opposite in fact.

Sponsored Links
Back