What are you having for breakfast?

I eat very healthy since my recovery so this has kept me on that path.

Which begs the insensitive question: did you eat unhealthily before, which may have contributed to your illness?
Or was your illness unrelated to lifestyle, regardless of how good (or bad) that was?

Sponsored Links
Fish, yogurt and 'shrooms all mashed together for brekker.
yummmm?:cautious:
Looks like the kitchen can't be arsed with washing up too many plates.

Try getting a smile from the staff is a task. I think there is a separate Kosha breakfast room .

Which begs the insensitive question: did you eat unhealthily before, which may have contributed to your illness?
Or was your illness unrelated to lifestyle, regardless of how good (or bad) that was?
No not really. I eat exceptionally well now. Not bad before + yoga.
Maybe my immune system was not as strong as I thought.
I got Pneumonia while recovering from my cancer treatment. Then I got Jaundice.

I've been battered about for the last few years. I'm doing my best not to let it happen again.

Try getting a smile from the staff is a task. I think there is a separate Kosha breakfast room .
It wouldn't surprise me if there was a separate room for Goyim guys like you. Those Orthodox goons can give our Puritans a run for their money when they've a mind to.

Sponsored Links
My first course every morning while in Israel.
Israeli and Greek yogurts. A variety of local nuts & seeds.
Fruit has been melon, mango
Apple, grape and various cities fruits. Tried a lot of different things some that I'd never considered having for breakfast.
I'll add some of this to my general diet once I'm home.
20230713_073155.jpg

My 2nd course cooked vegetables scrambled eggs & Hummus
20230713_074732.jpg

It sounded lovley. I can't talk I had a McDonald's breakfast wrap this morning as well. The problem with this is I really do enjoy and they are so cheap
McDonald's no longer doing the breakfast wrap has helped me improve my diet.

As they don't do them anymore I can't have one.

Win win

3rd course
20230713_075911.jpg

Fish, aubergine,long beans mushrooms, more seeds, more grapes, Soya cream mixed with all the old favourites.

It's a pleasure as I'm lucky enough to enjoy most good quality foods and I'm not afraid to try new unconventional foods that maybe one would not consider for breakfast

I stopped eating breakfast a few weeks ago. Slowly losing weight, and feeling much better.

I stopped eating breakfast a few weeks ago. Slowly losing weight, and feeling much better.
I think thats affective, the problem I'd have is finding somthing healthy once out at work once hunger takes over.

Last edited:
I think thats affective, the problem I'd have is finding somthing healthy once out at work once hunger takes over.
Yeah, it's hard here too. But I wasn't having anything healthy for lunch either!
I almost always get a sandwich, I try to get one with some salad in it.

Home now and I'm going to up the game with more Varied fruits nuts. & seeds.
20230715_101312.jpg

Pretty much what I've been eating for breakfast the past 3 months Fruit ect with Kerfir.

Mixing the Kerfir with alternating between Greek and Icelandic Yogurt.

The natural gut loving probiotics are packed into this from all directions.

Shouldn't drink coffee on an empty stomach. Definitely black coffee

I only drink black coffee and always on an empty stomach. I've still not had anything to eat yet and now am on cup four.

Sponsored Links
Back